Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a dozen or so SPA303's (brand new) that  are pre-loaded with 7.4.5 firmware. I have tftp set up to direct their tftp server to my alternate Asterisk server which runs TFTP.What I'm seeing on tcpdump in my tftp server is the phones reques...

Hi,I have the Linksys SPA3102 Software Version: 5.2.13(GW002) Hardware Version: 1.4.5(a) and I can make and receive calls just fine, except all calls disconnect after exactly 10 minutes.Would anyone know of current workaround or settings to resolve t...

a43122561 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have on going poor voice quality.. the other party claims I sound like I'm underwater.  The issue is intermittent with is frustrating.  I have changed/tried everything... new routers, replaced all connections, opened RTP and UDP ports on router, ...

Hi folks,I'm using a Cisco SPA112 ATA behind a NAT, where port 5060,5061 and 16384-16482 are forwarded. Registration to the SIP proxy also works fine. However, I'm struggling with audio issues, meaning that the RTP session is not setup properly.When ...

I have several SPA504g deployed.  We switched to DST last week and none of them will now keep the correct time.   We reboot them and they are correct for a while, but then they "forget" to apply the DST rule and run 1 hour behind the current local ti...