Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,We're having some issues with our Cisco UC320 system that we currently run with 13 SPA303 handsets.Inbound calls occassionally drop and we have noticed that our lead (first rining handset) in the hunt group often freezes and needs to be manual...

d.roberts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know how to dial other numbers on the same SIP providers network from the UC320?For exampleThe SIP "phone number" on the UC320 is 844 xxx xxx with VoiptalkI have a VoIP client on my iPhone also registered with Voiptalk of 844 yyy yyyI can dial...

Hi,I have installed a UC540, at a clients premisses, and the client requested, that the reception should be able to have some kind of notification, when some of the collegues have the DND button switched on, on hteir phone, to get a light or somehow ...

Hi, I have to configure my UC to use specific BRI lines / PSTN Trunks for outgoing calls depending on the calling internal extensions in order to send the correct Caller ID. How do I accomplish this? Since CCA doesn't offer any option for this, I tri...