cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Anyone who has managed to get the Cisco AnyConnect NAM module to work together with Windows Hello?We are using Cisco ISE 2.4 and AnyConnect 4.6/4.7 NAM for EAP Chaining. It seems like the Windows Hello (pincode) will not trigger the NAM module fo...

Torb3n by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN on Cisco ASA

Hi Team:Quick question. I have a single ASA with dual links. Each link to an ISP. Currently I have IP SLA configure to failover to the other provider if the main provider path is down. I have a branch connected to that single ASA via a site to site v...

jebanks by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have a situation where the remote party device has a bug and can't handle a large SA proposal, even though our default proposal contains matching parameters it also contains multiple other encryp/integrity/pfs methods. I was able to get the vpn...

Hello  I need a VPN between 2 Router with the same IP`s on the LAN Side. The broadcast and all traffic sould be transmitted by this VPN. It sould work as i connecte the device in the remote network. I know that i should look on the IP`s that i don´t ...

Hello all,I'm a little stumped, I have a 5525x with 2 ISPs and a MPLS.  I previously had Anyconnect on ISP1 (Outside) and VPN connections to my other sites (this is a datacenter) going through ISP 2 (BackupInternet).  Users could connect to the VPN a...

I'm working on an ASAv deployed in Azure and had a working AnyConnect configuration using LDAP to a DC in Azure.  I tried to setup SAML with Azure AD today and while it appears to be partially working, users are unable to connect.  This is my configu...

Hello,   I am trying to make a site2site connection on the same firewall between 2 contexts.   One context is not sending, so no tx.....     IKEv2 SAs: Session-id:114325, Status:UP-ACTIVE, IKE count:1, CHILD count:1 Tunnel-id Local ...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I have 2 ASA 5506 firewalls in failover state and anyconnect VPN running on it. We currently use a self-signed certificate on our firewall for VPN. Unfortunately this gives us a lower security rating when client run security tests on our ...

Menon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes