cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, I am trying to implement Cisco Duo for Anyconnect VPN users on ASA, I do not have ISE in my network so I have done it on my ASA but for some reason Duo push does not arrives on cellphone and there are no logs on Duo admin panel either.I ran...

I've been using SAML on an AnyConnect VPN Connection Profile for some time to trigger MFA. But I would like to limit access of VPN to only members of a particular Windows Active Directorygroup. Can this be accomplished in ASDM by going to Advanced/Au...

A lot of users recently have been reporting "Login Failed" error with no details when they try to connect with their AnyConnect client.  When I check the ASA logs, it reports that the username/password was incorrect.  These VPN accounts are linked to...

Connecting error as following, AnyConnect was not able to establish a connection to the specified secure gateway. Please try connecting again. win7 system 1. There is no Internet connection share. 2. Tried disabling the cancelation of the ICS service...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to setup a site to site VPN between 2 ASAs.  One ASA is required to NAT the source network (local) (192.168.10.0/28) out the VPN tunnel as (10.10.10.8/28).  I am unclear on how to accomplish this.  How do I create these NATs for the VPN , whil...

Bmodlin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have 2 routers connected to each other via an IPSec tunnel. Both routers are on private networks so there is no natting going on.The IPSec tunnel is fine and traffic is flowing between the local networks (crypto map/access lists are fine) via t...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm setting up IPSec with certification lab. Version: Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 17.07.01config as follow: crypto isakmp policy 1encryption aes 256hash shagroup 5lifetime 28800crypto isakmp identity dn crypto isakmp keepalive 10 10crypto isakm...

owen2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On Anyconnect (Version 4.10.06079) I am trying to use a DAP policy that has an Endpoint Criteria that tries to match the OU field in the returned Certificate attached the field I am referring toThe OU in the certificate is multilayer by that I mean i...

endpointcriteria.PNG
andydaws by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, We've setup anyconnect with Machine certificate only authentication. We've got a few profiles on the ASA. The users hit the correct connection profile only when the option to select the connection profile is enabled. If I disable that opt...

Arun2022 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i have the following error massage at my Anyconnect IGEL ThinClient: "Automatic profile updates are disabled and the local VPN profile does not match the secure gateway VPN profile." Anyconnect works from other devices, such as windows, deb...