cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an issue.  When I create a dynamic PAT for my server network I can access outside but the server network will no longer be accessible when we VPN in.  Once I delete the PAT the server net can no longer go outside but I can access the server ne...

Is there any way to configure a router (1921) where vpn clients can establish a connection to either of 2 WAN ports (different ISP's)?

gretnapd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys ,I have got an issue connecting VPN client to ASA. VPN point to point with other sites is working fine. Please see blow for current scenario. Current Remote VPN connectivity and settings ASA 5552x (IOS v8.6, ADSM v6.6) communicates with inter...

Hi Guys I have a little problem I hope you can help me with.I have a site to site LAN VPN connection up and running between a Cisco ASA 5512X and a Cisco 881 router running Zone Based Firewall. The tunnel comes up OK. From the router: MAGURELE-R#sh c...

mikkel003 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ASA has an IOS disk0:/asa911-smp-k8.bin. In the process of reconfiguring the Crypto map and tunnel groups I am now give the keyword of iKev1 or iKev2.I envision the ikev2 as being more secure but would like some clarification and guidance on whi...

Dear All,we have a site to site VPN with a partner, we need to access three different hosts on the partner's network. The Phase 1 came but there is issue with phase 2 out of three hosts we can only connected with one host others are not connected and...

oladapo20 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Remote Access VPN started to fail suddenly on our 5510 firewall. We restored to old backup config, restarted but the issue didn't resolved. What can be the problem?Regards. 364    16:50:05.427  04/01/14  Sev=Info/4 IKE/0x63000058Received an ISAKMP...

Hi we are moving users to a separate AD forest. The old and new are totally separate with a one way trust. The old AD forest trusting the new one.we have an ASA (Version 8.6) device which we use for VPN access (along with the AnyConnect client). At t...

Resolved! EzVPN and Radius

I have configured a Router to use Radius ( MS IAS ) for console and telnet logins . I also want the vpn users connecting to that router to be authenticated with the Radius server . I have configured the router however I am not able to get the vpn cli...

Hello,  On the ASA 5505 is it possible to have 2 different VPN tunnels that use 2 different ISPs to terminate back to the same location?  Scene.  Cisco Unified Communications Manager at a central data center.  Several remote sites.  The phones regist...