cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

On one of our 5510 ASA we have approx 90 VPN site to site tunnels. The site ends terminates to Sonicwall devices. We are having issues with 2 tunnels that work and then for no reason data stops, as if the tunnel has dropped, but the monitor on the AS...

Here is my topologyvpn client (10.10.30.xx)-------------CiscoISA500 Firewall-----------L3 Switch----------192.168.10.xx and Static Route to 192.168.20.xx (Site B thruh P2P T1 connection)Here is the problemClient can connect to ipsec vpn without any p...

Amit V by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am have having an issue in which my Anyconnect clients are connecting to the VPN using SSLVPN instead of IPsec(IKEv2).  I have a check box on Enable IPsec(IKEv2) client protocol and have the check box cleared on Enable SSL VPN client protocol. ...

wngwngwng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to setup a VPN Site-To-Site implementing Crypto-Map Dynamic because i have a scenario where one endpoint have a public ip address but the other one is behind a NAT from an AT&T DSL router.When i try to establish the Tunnel, it starts th...

I am currently having an issue with two ASA 5505s.  One would be representing a Central office for a small business operating a L2L IPsec VPN using a dynamic map for a remote site that does not have a static IP address.I stripped the configuration do...

Hi,I am trying to connect to VPN using cisco VPN client , i have entered ip address and port no in the hostname with username and password but when i try to connect it immediately gives the error "secure VPN connection terminated by client , Error 42...

aryarahul by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am experiencing great difficulty in Android client to connect via AnyConnect-VPN to a machine ASA (2 x 5510 in failover).ASA are running the last Firmware (9.1.4).AnyConnect works well on Windows-PC (last version of AnyConnect 3.1.05152).I receive ...

battanc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken over a cleint that has a Cisco Pix. When I connect to the VPN with the Cisco VP client and the PCF they gave me...it just connects, no prompt for User Name or Password. The first question is how is that configured? And how do I change th...

Gang,I'm trying to convert my home network over to WPA2-Personal and the Anyconnect SMC 3.0.0629 is drivng me crazy.  My desktop works fine.  My iPhone 4 works fine.The SMC actually works, but it's constantly "Acquiring IP Address."  However, the hos...

charlesml3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I am evaluating the best means for single factor authentication for remote access (client to site or SSL VPN). The options I see are creating local usernames and password or integration with Active Directory via LDAP. What are the pros and co...

I've setup Anyconnect VPN services with multiple groups. A few groups for corporate users and a few vendors. All but one is working correctly. I have a vendor that was already using Anyconnect for their own corporate connections. I had them login to ...