cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi , I found some document and website said If you are using encryption or authentication algorithms with a 128-bit key, use Diffie-Hellman groups 14,19, 20. If you are using encryption or authentication algorithms with a 256-bit key or higher. So pl...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, i'am facing an issue connecte the end user to the remote access VPN, everything was fine, till some users began to claimed thar they can not access to the VPN, and error message appears,  the errors is : Connection attempt has failed due to ...

I'm adding this in case anyone has to go through the same joy I have for the last day and a half and can't find an answer.I was setting up a new IKEv2 VPN with a Virtual Tunnel Interface on an ASA running 9.8.4.x.  I was using aes-gcm-256 as encrypti...

seefarrun by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I posted a question a couple months ago about this problem, but I just can't get the DHCP server to assign and address. I've setup a capture on the interface, and no traffic ever goes to the DHCP server. When I try to log in, I get an instant disconn...

Dear ConcernI have used cisco anyconnect for VPN. I have connected my office server over VPN by RDP. RDP works fine when I have connect VPN from mobile network but when I have connected by my home Tenda router in VPN , VPN is connected fine but RDP d...

MotiPagla by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi I have posted my config below in hopes someone can help. End goal is to be able to have anyconnect clients be able to access my internal subnets on a separate router as well as the inside interface subnet on this ASA. I am able to ping the inside ...

jrnngit by Beginner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears I need support for complex NAT scenarioswe have an IP tow external IPs(192.168.10.10 and 192.168.11.10) using S2S VPN want to access tow servers behind our Firepower(10.1.1.1 and 10.2.2.2) .What I need is share with external vendor only  ...

Rahil by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: