cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have ASA 8.2 and 5 users using VACSO - Identikey server as RADIUS server with OTP.I need to create 3 groups, and assign users to groups so I can apply Policy (Different groups has different Access list)  in the ASA.So the VASCO need to pa...

mkdccie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco ism-VPN-29

Hi Expert,I plan to add ISM-VPN-29 to Cisco 2921. I just want to make sure my ios version can support this card or not.Do I need to upgrade ios before install this card?Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M4, RELE...

I have an issue with an L2L VPN that gets built, but does not pass traffic.1. The initiating Site, 11 ASA 5505 (DHCP) creates a tunnel and encrypts packets2. The responding Site, 1 ASA 5525 builds the tunnel and Decrypt packets.3. The responding Site...

I'm trying to get a lab setup to work with a C2951 (15.2(4)M4) peering with an ASA 5510 (9.1(2)). The config is based on crypto maps, since I want the C2951 to be the initiating side, and as far as I understand, VTIs wouldn't be working together with...

So I'm at a loss on this, I'm trying to figure out how to create a hub and spoke using 3 ASA 5505's running 8.2. Here's how the topology should look:                                                                                                     ...

Resolved! vpn nat issue.

Trying to track down what happened.  I had the remote end bring up the tunnel, as they can ping resources on my side.  I'm unable to ping 10.90.238.148 through this tunnel.  I used to be able to before the K_Inc interface was added.  The network behi...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA running 8.4. I have password-management enabled on the tunnel group, LDAP over SSL enabled, yet when I test by setting an account to require password change after next login, the New Password Required page loads (clientless) and allows new passwo...

I recently upgraded our VPN remote access clients to AnyConnect, now everybody in the organization can access the VPN. I was wondering is there is a way to block everybody and give access to who we want to give access to.Also, I like to know how to s...

morrisbk1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Would appreciate some a assistance with a VPN issue that's driving me crazy! I've configured the Cisco VPN on a SRP257W router. The VPN Client has been connecting without any issue on several machines. (Using IPSec over UDP)We have a  new HP machine ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: