cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I installed software version 9.1(2) on my ASA 5505, but I cannot establish a L2L VPN to a PIX 501 6.3(5). I'm wondering if those software versions are compatible for what I am trying to do. Before I upgraded to 9.1(2), my ASA had version 8.2(1) and t...

I, i am having some trouble running a site to site vpn between two 3725 routers running c3725-advsecurityk9-mz124-15T1 which i hope i can get some help with, i am probably missing something here. The VPN ran fine when both VPN routers were connected ...

Hi all,I'm having difficulties setting up site to site to windows Azure.On the log it says UDP is blocked from Azure gateway to my public IP.Public IP is 116.254.102.xxAzure gateway is 168.63.250.xxIP from ISP private is 11.24.10.46gateway from ISP i...

All, We have a VPN connection using Cisco 2900 equpment. It connects and passes data fine. However a few months ago we had some carrier issues and our normal egress traffic comes out of (i.e) Dallas. When our internal dynamic redirect takes over from...

rtuttle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have set up a basic full mesh DMVPN, similar to the config used int the packet life http://packetlife.net/blog/2008/jul/23/dynamic-multipoint-vpn-dmvpn/ tutorial. I have one Hub and two spokes. Everything seems to be functioing ok. I have i...

tradeaccc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I  have a customer who wants to deploy a Metro-E among all sites. But,  when I see what he wants i saw he wants to deploy DMVPN over that  MEtro-E as well. My question is: is this ok? I mean, Metro-E is not  secured already? What should he deploy...

josem_155 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Thought this would be an interesting topic to post to see if anyone else has experienced the same issue when using Cisco VPN client. The client is set up for hairpinning out of the head office firewall so that ACL controls can be applied to us...

veltech by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello,I have I VPN IPSEC work fine and in night its down I didn't change any think and the other company too after one day of cheking i can't resolv this problem so I ask for your help its very urgent all my data center in Production now you find bel...

HI All,I am getting below error whenever I try to connect from windows machine"It may be necessary to connect via proxy, which is not supported with always on"Also I check in cisco documnet and I remove local proxy setting as beloe but no luck same e...

fm network by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes