cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, all. I have a Cisco ASA 5510 with older firmware 7.0(7) and no maintenance at the moment. So I know the 1st thing to do is update the software, but let's skip that for the moment.I have an AWS VPC. I've created a VPN tunnel to the VPC and it's wo...

Resolved! web vpn :

Hi all i am configuring web vpn on cisco 3845 , i have few  queries  1)  how can i change  the  look of the web vpn portal to include include  company logos etc 2)  Does it supports  logins  from   ip  phone/tablet/ ipads  etc ? if yes does it requ...

Hi,I have a lab setup in GNS3 using two ASAs for site to site VPN. Phase 1 and phase 2 establish fine, however the output shows a high number of packets that are not being compressed, which is identical on both ASAs. See below:site2-fw1# sho cry ipse...

We have a few remote access VPN portals setup on Cisco ASA 5510. Every now and then we get reports from users saying that it will not accept their credentials. After some time if they try again it will work. I have been trying to track down the issue...

I tried to get an HWIC-2SHDLS card to work with AT&T and was unsuccessful. I opened a TAC case and they said that they tried everything possible and there may be a DSLAM incompatability with AT&T and wanted AT&T's DSLAM make and model, which AT&T wou...

oschaul2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA 5580 with version 8.2 and looking to provide a solution for some outside vendors who need a L2L VPN with our site. Is it possible to have a L2L VPN tunnel where traffic across it is not permitted until someone authenticates with creden...

Can't seem to get a good answer to this one so I'll ask here - can anyone help me with a throughput issue?  We are running a ASA5510 at our main site, and when we connect with the Cisco VPN client (v5), copying files from a remote site to the main si...

Hi,First of all, apologies for my lack of awareness. It's hard managing Cisco routers when you are newbie. I am learning Cisco as far as I can.My issue is that I'm trying to setup a l2tp over ipsec vpn connection in my company in order to provide a s...

Hello Friends,I have Dual hub, Dual cloud DMVPN. The Hub are configured for point to multipoint and Spokes are configured for point to point, both using OSPF.All is working fine as if now. spokes are getting default route from hub's as NSSA. The prob...

rmishra22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a strange problem that I can't get to the bottom of.I have an IPSEC Site to site VPn between 2 sites. The crypto ACLs at each site are matched.Site A - permit ip 172.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 10.44.128.0 0.0.15.255Site B - permit ip 10.44.128.0 0.0.15.2...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings-I'm having trouble connecting an ASA5510 to a sonicwall.  The VPN session says it comes up, on both sides, but I'm not getting any traffic to / from either site.So its maybe an access-list or a NAT issue.  What do you think?What are the nex...

Is this possible? The goal being to allow only smartphones/tablets; no laptop full blown os'.If you have the anyconnect essentials and the anyconnect mobile license would it be as simple as issuing the "no anyconnect-essentials" command. According th...

mdelapina by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes