cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco ASA 5520, running 8.2(5)26. When configuring some VPN site to site links, the above check box has become, of it's own nature unticked, and as there are no acl's configured, all of the VPN traffic is dropped.What I need to know is :-1. ...

HI,I have issues connecting to the webvpn as its asking for some certificate for authentication, I am using the self generated certificate, but when I try to connect to SSL gateway via its IP address , Browser expect me to provide the certificated, I...

s.nasheet by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have the following situation:ASA 5515X running 8.6                I have multiple inside sub interfaces:.10 =192.168.10.124.11 =192.168.11.124.12 = 192.168.12.1/24.13 = 192.168.13.1/24.14 = 192.168.14.1/24Now I want to set up a IPSec remote ...

guy tec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a weird problem which I have already submitted a TAC ticket about. When users authenticate through AnyConnect into our HQ ASA 5510 they grab an address from 172.16.254.x. What we have been noticing intermittently is that when logged into our n...

Hello,I'm somewhat novice when it comes to ASA so I'm hopeing someone can help me figure out a way to determine the last logon of the AAA Local Users?  I would like to cleanup all the inactive users since we use mostly Citrix now-a-days and all other...

Hello,We're seeing issues with loading some of the AJAX content we use on our websites when using the Clientless SSLVPN Portal on an ASA5510. We recently upgraded from 8.4.5 to the 9.1.2 code hoping that would resolve our issues but it didn't change ...

Resolved! help with nat rule

hi there,Am trying to create a second VPN connection on our companies cisco PIX. It almost works but I am having problems getting the nat rules to work for both VPNs.The config is attached but the key areas are below.access-list LeasedLine_20_cryptom...

Dear All, I have Cisco 1841 router running the below roles        1) SSL VPN Server 2) PPTP Server3) Site to Site Connection with Sonicwall routerI want the router to be configured a pptp client to internet vpn server (so that i will get a fixed publ...

hasanreza by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am new to Cisco ASA (coming from Watchguard Firebox 1000) and need some help allowing Citrix ICA traffic through our ASA 5510. I am not using secure gateway. I just want to allow a direct connect from the internet to my Citrix server. I h...

Hi,I'm trying to assign different ip addresses to each vpn client depending the group the belong to. To do so, I create three different pools locally to the router and configure the radius server to send the Cisco-AVPair=”ip:addr-pool=poolname”  attr...