cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a user that uses an ASA 5505 in NEM to have his/her laptop and Cisco IP Phone at home. The ASA 5505 establishes a tunnel to an ASA 5510, which is connected and speaking EIGRP to our core switch. Off of the core switch we have our CCM cluster.T...

Sam Byers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ASA 5505 - ASDM 6.2(1), ASA 8.2(1)Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client with windows XP working fine but not windows 7.I tried both "Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client" and "Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client" on win 7 - can not connect.But "Cisco AnyConne...

jessie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a FW in site B that needs to authenticate VPN users connecting to the FW in site B to a RSA RADIUS server in site A. So, that means the FW would be sending RADUIS traffic via its peer interface to site A. At least that is how the RADIUS ...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me figure out why my "sh vpn-sessiondb anyconnect" doesn't parse the username properly.  Here is a picture of what its doing, and what I'm expecting.   It's saying "Users" instead of "Dan Bryan"I am using the default Microsoft Users c...

Hi, Can someone confirm the linceses required for me to get this working. I understand that it needs the 'AnyConnect for Cisco VPN Phone' license but do I also need to have anyconnec essentials? This is for ASA version 8.2 and the a license info belo...

KiloBravo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have not used my VPN connection for quite some time but when I did recently try and log on again I get the box to enter in my user name and password, I proceed to enter it, then the box pops up again, I enter it again, and then it pops up a thi...

Ok, so I have the EZVPN configured and passing data from two different remotes. I have been unsuccessful at getting that traffic back out to the internet. I can't use split tunnel. All traffic destined for the internet must route through the EZVPN se...

Joe Zysek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Based on below AAA confiuration i am sucessfully able to login to Cisco remote access vpn client. this morning i have configured IOS based SSL vpn and have called same AAA method under context configuration.i really amazed why i am not able to ...

Hello,I recently start to work with cisco ASA and i have a problem with traffic for one client.If i do a packet-tracer on my side, tunnel goes up with crypto state MM_ACTIVE, but no traffic in both side.If the client does the same, the tunnel won't g...

michelzak by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I'm trying to setup a client L2TP connecting onto a Cisco 881 router. The router already has PPTP setup which works fine as below:hostname Router!!ip cefno ipv6 cef!!vpdn enable!vpdn-group 1 ! Default PPTP VPDN group accept-dialin  protocol pptp  ...