cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've got a client that recently got an ASA 5505. E0/0 is connected to the outside, E0/1 connected to the internal server (Win 2008). The ASA "local network" is 172.30.1.0/24; my internal network is 192.168.1.0/24. I'm able to connect from home throug...

Hello, I have two ASA's doing a site to site tunnel, one with 8.2 code and one with 8.4.  I don't have the config handy but I believe I know where the issue is.  On the ASA with 8.2 code we have 3 networks inside.  I believe that is ok. On the 8.4 AS...

Hi Everyone,I´ve got a small Lab at home with 5 Vlans/Networks all connected to a R1841, working fine with NAT1 - <<<<DEFAULT>>>>> - 10.10.1.1/2410 - <<<<MANAGEMENT>>>>> - 10.10.10.1/2420 - <<<<SERVERS>>>>> - 10.10.20.1/24100 - <<<<LAN>>>>> - 10.10.1...

Greetings,I am practicing setting up VPN's and I seem to have ran into a small issue whos solution evades me.  Everything is working in my current topology except for a multi-site vpn.  I have 3 ASA's whos outside interface is connected through a swi...

Crag Muer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a Cisco ISR G2 1941 with the Security License.  I noticed it doesn't have the following:1 Virtual Private Network (VPN) ModuleWill IPSec VPN still work?  Or is that VPN module required?Thank you!-rya

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyPlease consider the following example:R1------------------------CA---------------------------R2We want R1 to get the certificate from Ca so R1 can use it to authenticate itself to R2. Similarly R2 wants to get its own certificate so it ca...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site on a LAN who want to have full control of their internet feed as well as maintain the connection to the local resorces.My plan was to connect a firewall between their lan and the local router then put another firewall at the internet co...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to create an IPSEC remote access vpn and am working for the first time with Network Object NAT on a 5512 X architecture with 8.6 OS. I would like to know how to create a NONAT scenario with users on the other side using a NAT 0 nat ent...

Hello does anybody know how to make the Java RDP client for the WebVPN in the ASA to run in fullscreen instead of having to specify the resolution you want to run ?

rasmusan1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5520 with a remote access VPN setup via Anyconnect.I can connect to the VPN sucessfully and access devices on the internal network, such as RDP, without a problem.  However I am unable to ping any device including machines I can make an...

Hi All ,I have an cisco PIX with Multiple Site to site VPN tunnel   , there is another VPN s2s VPN tunnel needs to create on PIX firewall My internal network is 10.1.1.0/24  This is overlaping with other site B Access is  one way from Site B  to my i...

rgk013013 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes