cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

site to site, 1 spoke 2 hubs

hi,I'm looking for a configuration of a site to site vpn with the spoke being dynamic.so the spoke will have 2 hubs. in case hub 1 fails it needs to bring the vpn up with hub2.anyone has such a setup that can share?no dynamic routing, no dmvpn, I nee...

Resolved! Problem with Destination NAT

Hello everybody, and sorry for making you help me againI have an ASA 5505 here (code to be furnish at the end)Please note that the IP adress for the outside interface are exemple since this is a lab atmThis router is gonna go inside   a small company...

Ratatapaa by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Testing Troubleshooting Peformance Issues

Hi All,I would lke to reference some material to trouble shoot speed performance of vpn remote, site-to-site or anyconnect vpnSo you can compare ftp on the outside interface to the throughput of a vpn.Final aim to pin-point where the issues are from ...

Access server in DMZ over site-to-site VPN

Hi everybody.  I have a site-to-site IPSec vpn tunnel between two ASA 5505 boxes running 8.4 and I have a few questions.  The tunnel works fine, though only in one direction for some reason, but I cannot get to a server in the DMZ on the far side of ...

Resolved! Anyconnect fails - unable to bind to [127.0.0.1]:62523

HiWindows Vista 64, using AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v3.1.01065Connection gets to the point where it authenticates, gives me the MOTD banner, then disconnects.In the event log is this error:Function: CTcpListenTransport::initiateListeningFile:...

thewhinger by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPSEC Over UDP Connection Timeout

How do i modify the Connection timeout for RA VPN. My connections are getting dropped after 60 Minutes. I am using Radius Server. The following is my group-policy configuration and logs.group-policy CLOUD-MGMT attributes dns-server value 202.144.66.6...

Ezvpn/RAvpn VTI with radius server

Hi I am trying to configure IOS RAvpn/EZvpn with radius server. My radius server is windows 2008 but i am not getting any success. Please if any can help me correct my configuration and guide me on windows 2008 server side it will be great. Right now...

Resolved! Easy VPN Server? Hmmm.. Not so Easy...

I used the Cisco Configuration Professional to add an Easy VPN Server to my 3825. I'm able to connect when remote but I can't ping the default gateway of 192.168.1.1 which is in the same network as the VPN DHCP pool. I can access every single other d...

cisco asa ipsec s2s - routing between remote sides

Hello,I have asa (8.2) in headquarter as hub, cisco 18xx in branches as spoke. I need make routing between remote LANs. On one side i have 192.168.211.0/24 on the other is 192.168.212.0/24. Ipsec phase 1 and phase 2 are ok but i can't ping from from ...

Ipsec and l2tp/ipsec vpn on ASA

Hi, i have configured ipsec ras vpn on ASA, now i need to configure l2tp/ipsec in order to connect android devices. When i configure l2tp/ipsec , the ipsec vpn clients cannot conect to the ASA. Is this because of the transport mode needed for l2tp to...

Drop-reason: (acl-drop)

Hi all, currently i am facing one problem, i replaced one ip address with new  one in interesting traffic list for my site to site VPN. and now its not  working. any guess. logs below:- ASA-PROD/act# packet-tracer input inside tcp 172.25.20.53 12452...

DMVPN performance of ISR G2 routers

I am looking at branch router models & spec for DMVPN. I am being told that I need a mininum of 2911 for a 10Mbps access circuit to a branch location. This seems strange as the mGRE is CEF switched and the IPSec is in hardware. I would expect a 1941 ...

DPI ?

Hi Experts,Can you provide me an example of how deep packet inspection works on cisco ASA and also what are the default policies in the cisco ASA and what new we can add in the policies with an example.Regards,Srikanth

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers