cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Forgive the almost matching repost of a question I had last week, but I wanted to be sure about something.I now have a Sonicwall overseas that has a dynamic outside address.  I'm going to configure a tunnel to my ASA which has a static address.Obviou...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Sorry for the newbie question. I am brand new to cisco and have configured my ASA 5505 completely with ASDM.Can anyone tell me how to allow traffic on a specific port thru an ipsec point-to-point VPN? I need to pass packets on port 53256 ov...

purchase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.0(2)Device Manager Version 7.1(2)I need to set up AnyConnect so that remote users using Windows PCs can easily download/provision the AnyConnect client, enroll using SCEP to get their certificate a...

b.gamble by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am trying to setup an IPSec L2L VPN to a site in Hong Kong and when I run "debug crypto isakmp 255" this is the output that i get... I am worried about the corrupt packet message that it is showing...all i see are keep alive messages being ...

Dear Cisco forumsToday at school i got a Cisco VPN 3000 concentrator.My teacher said that i have to wipe it and reconfigure it for VPN connections, this is te first time i have such a device.So should i just connect it via the console port to somethi...

Hi guys, thanks for taking a look a this. I have an ASA5505 with 8.4 software used on a business DSL account.This means I am running PPPoE session to the provider and am then given an Inside Global subnet /29I have various servers NATed to specific I...

johnaceti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am doing the initial configuration on our ASA 5510 to use our Radius server just as our 3005 VPN Concentrator did. I can do the test connection inside the ASA with no problems, and when I authenticate using the Anyconnect client, it a...

One of our ASA5505 can not ping the gateway today.But when I use a notepad , using the same IPs, it can ping the gateway !!!It is so strange, the ASA5505 was working ok before until today.Is there anyting I can do to check whether the ASA is ok ?

zprzpr163 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello...We have a Cisco ASA5510 configured to work with Microsoft Radius Server.  VPN authorization and authentication is working well with L2TP over IPSec, and users are authenticating with MSChapV2 like we want them to.Now we are trying to setup An...

dallen0 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anybody tried installing Anyconnect onto Mac Hardware loaded with 64-bit windows?I'm getting repeated errors in the application log "[libcsd][error]acquired mutex."Here are some others that may be related:The driver \Driver\vpnva failed to load f...

We would like to monitor a site-to-site ipsec VPN tunnel on ASA 5510. It seems a Cisco ASA OID need to be configured on the monitoring system. Where do I find this OID? Thank you.