cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have configured vpn site to site between 2 cisco Router the tunnel is up but i have a issue a send errors 1 message apperars on the first router when i put show crypto ipsec sa and the transfert file between 2 sites interreput the following is th...

2800 running with 12.4(4)T1 with HWIC-4ESW module. Can one define PPPoEon a switchport interface? Ie:interface FastEthernet0/1/0 pppoe enable pppoe-client dial-pool-number 2 no routing dynamic!interface Dialer1 bandwidth 5000 ip address negotiated ...

hank by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will appreciate some assisstance. I had site to site working at some point but not any more. Sice the devices are newly commissioned, i did a reset and applied config again but no joy. Kindly see configs attached. I cannot bring up the tunnels at...

hi all,I have two ASAs:Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(4)1Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(2)16I don't understand why but I can't create the L2L vpn between the two devices.Logging shows the following erro...

Hi everyone,So i guess many of you have seen the deprecation notice for CSD as per the article http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/csd/csd36/public_notices/vault_cc_ksl_host_emulation_deprecat_notice.html#wp998321My question regarding this is do...

Hi people,I have VPN L2L configured between two ASA 5505.In this scenario, the customer has a server 172.31.0.1 as WSUS, that act as microsoft patch updater to 172.32.0.2 (another side of tunnel).The 172.32.0.2 connect to port 8383 on the server 172....

This is the message I get after I type in all my passwordsThe secure gateway has rejected the connection attempt. A new connection attempt to the same or another secure gateway is needed, which requires re-authentication. Message received from a secu...

I have set up VPN on a stick on my router and my VPN is established but I cant get  to the internet after the client gets the VPN connection, my Nat translations are not taking place when i check using the show Nat commands.What I require is that use...

orahman99 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes