cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I need to trace VPN user, I want to know a List of Destinations Accessed by VPN user.  knowing , I installed firewall anlalyzer sortware but i can't find what I want.is there any configuration on ASA ? please help me.

I am currently running an ASA5540 version 8.3(2). I have multiple remove vpn users currently working on this server. Lately, I have had issues with people getting booted or not being able to route anywhere and it appears to be cause they keep fightin...

I'm using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client v2.4.1012 running on Windows 7/64 to connect to a client's network environment.  Is there any method to the way that the client forces my Firefox and IE  browser windows to close?It seems to be random. Is there a...

I have a Cisco ASA on one side of my site to site tunnel and the netflow collector is WUG on the other side of the tunnel. For some reason I can't get WUG to pick up on the flow data being sent. I have checked that flow data is sending out and have c...

Hello All,How can I restrict traffic that comes in to my router over an established classic IPSEC tunnel (crypto map, etc.) assuming I don't control the remote end?I know with a VTI I could just bind an ACL to is, is there a way to apply an ACL to de...

Hi Please could some help with the following, we have a ASA running V9.1 and just wanted to know is it possible to use a wildcard within the"" Issued To "" Field when creating a Certificate Pre Login Check? Or what is the expected value in the "" Dom...

Hi,I need to know whether the following would be possible to do on both an ASA or Cisco router:I have 3 sites. A, B and C.Site A have 10.1.1.0/24Site B have 192.168.1.0/24Site C have 192.168.1.0/24Clients on site A needs to be able to connect to host...

Hi All,I have a general question,I have an ASA 5505 with two internet lines available. I basically want to have regular internet traffic going through the primary line and then have the VPN tunnel going out to a remote site on the second internet lin...

Hello community,i have following problem. I configured on a Cisco ASA5510 VPN authentication with LDAP. It works fine but one thing doesnt works.If i configure on my Active Directory the user for "User must change Password at next login" the message ...

Hi Dears.I configurated site to site vpn on router. The peer want interesting traffic to our side user subnet must be  10.193.115.11 but our local subnet is 10.103.70.0/24. our local subnet is also access to internet.local subnet: 10.10.3.70.0/24peer...