cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

So with our setup we're using the SSL webauth page as it uses RSA Adaptive Authentication as the second factor for auth. In the DAP we then push the connection over to anyconnect. The result is this.1. Webauth to AD2. RSA auth with questions3. DAP ma...

pghbrea by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a site-to-site VPN running on a pair of Cisco 5510 firewalls. One end is with me at my primary site and the other several miles away at a datacenter. I'd like to find out which ports are open across the VPN and which are not prior to attempt...

IPSec RA client do not receive the proxy.pac file,on the ASA;//group-policy PE-VPN-Policy attributesmsie-proxy method auto-detectmsie-proxy pac-url value http://www.xyz.com/pacs/proxy.pac\\

If I have a local network or 10.1.1.0/24 and I want to NAT all the hosts to 192.168.1.0/24.  I don't really want to create the network object for every single host as that is just to much.  I just wanted to confirm by creating two objects and then na...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have approx. 40 branch offices that connect to our core IOS Firewall (2951) over ipsec VPN Tunnel. One particular site has been facing issues over the past few days. This site will sporadically drop it's VPN Tunnel and reestablish after a few seco...

Hi guys,I need some help in configuration of Cisco IOS VPN. Basically, we have 2 cisco 1811 routers in our company. Router 1 - Production router (IP 192.168.x.254)Router 2 - VPN router (IP 192.168.x.251).All machines/servers inside our network has be...

On CIsco ASA 5545x not able access finacle application through SSL VPN, error shown is "classnotfoundexception" and "bancs2000.bancs2000.class"default profile is used in VPN while we trying access HTTPS internal webserver. Same behaviour observed in ...

size57 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having problem with auto upgrade of Anyconnect 2.5 to 3.1.Here is the situation :I have ASA5510 running ASA 8.4.5 and clients are running Anyconnect 2.5.3055 and 3.1.00495 with 2 different profiles.Clients with 2.5 can upgrade to 3.1 but th...

I have recently purchased a RV042G Router and successfully used the client to connect remotely from another location. However from our corporate office I cannot connect through our http proxy. I have stipulated an https_proxy in the wgetrc script and...

Hi,    I got two ASA but vpn works only in one direction. Network 172.17.8.0 to 172.17.2.0 ok but not 2.0 to 8.0.    I ve ckeck nat0 one the asa5505 whit 8.0.5 but not easy to check in 8.6 of the ASA5525.    some have idea ?

o.fulbert by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I have setup GRE Lab between Routers R1 and R3.R1 is connected to R2 using OSPF  and R2  is connected to R3 using OSPF.I config GRE tunnel interface on R1 and R3.R1 has internal subnet say 100.x.x.x.x to share with R3.R...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,Can anyone direct me in the right path to resolve the following issues we are experiencing.  We have users using the ip communicator with checkpoint vpn and it works perfect except when dialing another vpn ip communicator user.  They only g...

janlove47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,A lot of times our users will have a bad connection from where they are connecting in from. Their Internet connection will drop and the VPN Client disconnects but on our Cisco ASA5520, the connection will still be connected and when their Inte...

vpoon87 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our client just upgraded (without telling us) their VPN software and all of us got pushed the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client version 3.1.01065. None of us ever had a connection issue and could connect all day long without issue. Now all of us are experi...

rcalabro1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes