cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm a bit lost with licensingI have an ASA 5510 and I would like to be able to use mobile devices (iOS/Android) with anyconnect.See below my "sh ver" :================================Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(1)Device ...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 7206 VXR with VAM2+ card. I am seeing close to 4500 IPSec conenction with the router. The traffic is low and utilization is below 10%. I am just wondering is it an alarming condition since the router is touching the documented tunnel capaci...

bgandhi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Have a really strange issue.After the first install ( Pre-Deploy ) of Anyconnect, entering domain name in "Connect" field, and pressing "Connect" - it connects without issues.Then I press Disconnect and try to connect again - it complains that ...

tksupport by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a switch/ router configured for  a 2 x Tacacs servers in  different locations. They are not clustered, they are on the same network, but different domains and in different countries and use different login credentials ...

Hi,In the ASA log, we are seeing the following error:Error Message %ASA-3-722036: Group group User user-name IP IP_address Transmitting large packet length (threshold threshold).I presume our server is sending large packets to the SSL client? H...

networkdvd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured SSLVPN on a  asa5520 with aaa and certificate authentication. My problem is:both authentication works fine,but I find the client users can use any others' certificate to authentication,I want to binding the aaa account to user's cer...

Hello - I cannot get a 3rd ASA site to communicate with Headquaters site ASA.  Headquarter's site can communicate with 2nd site fine.   Can anyone check out my config and let me know what you think is going wrong??  All i really care about is connect...

Rodne2000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,i have upgraded a PIX 525 lately to a 5510 ASA, but i have faced a problem after this.One of the DMZ's are connected to a switch that is not connected to my VTP domain on a DMZ port.and iam natting one of the servers as below:nat(DMZ) 1 x.x....

Hi:Anyone has any idea why my SSL connections gets disconnected after 40 seconds.The checkpoint IPSEC remains connectedI close Anyconnect and retry. It will connect and disconnect again after 40 secs.Thanks

Ben Alex by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I cam across something when i was troubleshooting IPSEC VPN connections between two Cisco IAD 2431s. Here is a snapshot of config on one of the routers:crypto map vpnmap 6 ipsec-isakmp description To_Grovecity set peer X.X.X.X set transfor...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Force Anyconnect?

Hello All,I think this is a pretty easy question, but I was enable to find a good answer anywhere. Is it possible to force a client to connect with Anyconnect when they get an internet connection? Basically, this would be for client control. Split tu...

Hi,I have problem to implementing Always on with Anyconnect V3.0, in fact without enabling always on every things works well (authentication to ASA with machine certificate) but as soon I enable Always on, there is a error message with the client see...