cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

blow is the configuration from cisco guide:aaa group server radius eap-serverserver 192.168.2.1!aaa authentication login eap-list group eap-server!crypto pki trustpoint trustpoint1enrollment url http://192.168.3.1:80revocation-check crl!crypto ikev2 ...

So the issue is this: I have two sites, with IOS router on both joined together using a VTI setup. The tunnel establishes fine, and the routers can ping each other but:Site A PC cannot ping Site B (router, PC, anything)Site B PC cannot ping Site A PC...

Hi All,             I can't reach one of your subnet through the VPN.... the design as per belowSite A(1.1.1.0/24) >> Site B(2.2.2.0) >>>> Site C(Data Center(3.3.3.0/24))Site A  is connected to site B through L-2L VPN and everything works juste fineS...

Hi!I been working with PPTP server on cisco IOS since a log time ago. Up to release 15.0 seems is just stopped working. I mean external users can log in the pptp but after logged in there no traffic flow. A simple downgrade to 12.4 solves the problem...

groupalia by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I place a SSL VPN appliance (such as a Juniper or Citrix) on a DMZ behind a Cisco ASA within a private address range and perform NAT, will this cause any issues?In other words, will the translation on the ASA mess up the SSL VPN connections?

Hello,I've got VPN connection from Cisco 877 to ASA 5520 and on the Cisco 877 I've got SIP device which doesn't has to go through VPN. I assume that for the best audio quality I should bypass the VPN and connect directly to the SIP servers, but how t...

Dan Jagor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL VPN AnyConnect

Currently my org is in the middle of moving from a ipsec vpn to a ssl vpn.I have it setup where users can use the anyconnect client to get VPN access and they can access any internal servers or address but are not able to access the internet.What wou...

Hi all,I am trying to set up a pair of 1941 routers in a HA configuration to act as L2L VPN gateways. The active router of the pair should distribute routes to the remote destinations using OSPF to internal routers. The VPN part is working fine and t...

Hi,Maybe this is a simple qeustion, and i also know it can be done on a ASA.But is it possible to have both ipsec l2l tunnels and ipsec client VPN on the same outisde interface on a router? If so can anyone give me a link on how to do it because i ca...