cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to know if anyone can help with the following:  I have a L2L VPN tunnel set up and what I want to accomplish is once the remote traffic arrives (via the Outside) interface destined for the Internet, the ASA should send this properly.  So...

I'm trying to get client-based VPN running for our network (using our ASA), and have run in to a snag.  I was able to figure out most of the settings, and get the VPN itself set up in such a way as the user can connect.  However, once connected, the ...

Hi Guys,We have recently purchased a Cisco ISR 2921,  and on its docs it is writen that this product has a License for IOS IPS Signatrue File,  but on the product Flash Memory there is no  IOS IPS Sig-File.   and while i try to download the sig-file ...

Hi,I would like to better understand conceptually how does "AnyConnect with Certificate authentication" work.I have been doing AnyConnect with external radius server authentication, but never try certificate auth.My perception is that we would genera...

raymng by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello cracks!I've configured a tunnel ipsec between 2 sites with gre and ospf.The tunnel is up successfully and routes in ospf are correct and I have ping to all sites, but http applications don't works fine.The first thing I though that was a MTU pr...

adelbano by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am facing SSL VPN issue in one of my router.Below is my Router configuration Ddetails!version 15.1service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname RTR!boot-start-markerboot system fl...

Iam able to authenticate on VPN network with my username password & also able to get IP address from VPN pool But Not able to access any thing on my inside network (i.e lan ) or remote desktop on server 172.17.100.10 ,172.17.100.20 ip local pool Q8-V...

Hello,just a quick one,TOPOLOGYASA ISP1---------197.1.1.1-----------outsideASA ISP2---------196.1.1.1-----------backupLAN IP-------------192.168.202.100---insidei have configured Tunnel on both (outside and backup) interfaces but is thare a way to bi...

rammany19 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have been reading through the other discussions here as well as the ask the expert from last year about connecting iPads via SSLVPN specifically for creating an RDP session. I am looking for clarification to make sure that I understand every...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes