cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm trying to authenitcate and authorize  the users loggining into SSLVPN via ACS and although the ACS loggs and "TEST" command on the router shw succeeful authentication i receive the flollowing debug *Jun  6 22:39:50.157: %SSLVPN-5-SSL_TLS_CONNEC...

eng.malak by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can someone help with the following; I have an ASA 5510 running v8.4(3)9 and have setup a remote user VPN using the Cisco VPN client v5.0.07.0410 which is working appart from the fact that I cannot access resources on a secondary subnet.The se...

bullens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I an using ASA5510 as firwall and vpn is configured.Inside my office i have two networks one with 10.X.X.X and 192.X.X.X .My insdie firwall interface configured with 10.X.X.X network.When I connect from outside using VPN client I can access 10....

sureshmv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need a help. It´s my first time configuring an ASA FIREWALL and have some trouble to find out. When a finshed the VPN configuration everything is working fine,  IP from windows server dhcp, user authentication with radius, but I have a questi...

fibozolan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy all,I'm attempting to configure an for both site-to-site and remote access VPNs.  The site-to-site is working fine, however when I connect using the Cisco client, after initial connection and password prompt I get a "not connected" status.  The...

Hello,I have a IPSec VPN Tunnel between my corporate data center and a satellite service provider.  I also have 2 trucks, A & B, with networks on them.  These truck networks communicate via satellite to the provider base station, and then across the ...

rkallas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to confgure a L2L VPN tunnel to a service provider using an ASA 5505.My problem is that the service provider will not accept traffic from a LAN subnet, they will only accept traffice from a public IP.We have a small public subnet of x.x.x...

NPBergen08 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 sites HQ and Remote connected with MPLS as in the above picture.There are applications in DMZ s that need to talk to each other but the communication is going through the LAN (Remote DMZ- HQ LAN - HQ DMZ) but we don't want the DMZs talk to ...

I have a user who has 2.5.3055 anyconnect vpn client on win7.  When he leaves office he hibrenates laptop and when he tries from home he is not able to access the server or printers on first connection.  He disconnects and reconnects and can access s...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a VPN tunnel between a Cisco RV042 and a VPN Concentrator 3000. The connection drops in around/within 30 minutes, but other than some routing issues it generally works. The tunnel does not reconnect (automatically or manually by clicking...

ndeinlein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have configured then tested a ASA 5505 with Base License and ver 8.4(2) in Lab environment, and all seems works well.So in the Lab when I stop the communication with the tracked object 8.8.8.8, the SLA Monitor configured in the ASA changes...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Im trying to figure out why remote access vpn's to our company office fail. The scenario: Currently we have a working situation. The way it works is that users connect on the public ip of an adsl router which nat's the vpn traffic to an internal r...

michellp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes