cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,Can some one give exact commands or steps to add a New users to the existing users on Pix firewal please.Example Username: John                 Password: AvayaThanks

If I am a small business with a 5505 (either Sec Plus Bundle or Base Bundle with Unlimited Users)...what are my options for client to site VPN access?  It is my understanding that I would need to purchase separate licenses for Anyconnect...so what ca...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi for some reason our ISDN dialout is not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated :brussel3#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 6804 bytes!! Last configuration change at 08:18:01 NFT-1DF Thu Apr 26 2012 by ppp!version 12.4s...

I'm trying to set up reverse console access in the lab;AUX port on router R1 is connected to Console port on switch SW1.On R1 I have the following configuration;aaa new-model!aaa authentication login default group tacacs+ localaaa authentication enab...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer of my have a ASA5510 and want to use de Cisco VPN Client with the opties start before logon but I can find that option in the client. The computer is running on Windows 7. Does anyone know if the option is still there or on with operating ...

Hi all,I have a PC at home which is dedicated to one specific task, and need it to be connected to our company VPN at all times. This PC gets accessed by another remote worker (RDP), through the VPN. This works fine with the PC at my home office conn...

Hi, we are using a Concentrator 3030 for Site to Site connection only. Now we heard roomors about Security issues. Is it a risk to use this device?Thank you for Answering!Gr LeifHere‘s the Version:VPN Concentrator Type: 3030Serial Number: Bootcode Re...

Resolved! ipsec on vlan

HiI have two routers (C887VAG2 & ASR1006) connected point-to-point, I'm trying to configure ipsec but my phase 2 fails and the gre tunnel protocol remains down. I tried the tunnel protection on VTI's and the application of crypto map on the tunnel in...

HiIm using GNS3 to learn about VPNs. I have set up a 3 way mesh MPLS VPN using BGP/VRFs to redistribute rip (V2 no auto-sumary) between all three sites. rip is successfully distributing between the sites.If i ping any of the loopback interfaces on th...

I'm a little frustrated, the VPN has been running well with little maintaence over the last several months then simply stopped working.I noticed the static IP had changed and reconfigured the VPN with the new static IP and reconnected the VPN. Since ...