cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a very basic question about Cisco ASA 5505 IPsec Site to Site VPNs.  I want to install a Cisco ASA 5505 at a Data Center, in a LAN subnet that utilizes publicly routable IP addresses.  I would like to install a second Cisco ASA 5505 in a remot...

Hello All,I am facing weired problem with one of our VPN tunnel. We have around 10 tunnels configured in our ASA 5520. Specific hosts are allowed in interesting traffic from both the end and are able to ping each other. But unable to telnet on some s...

amit.rane by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The  router is performing PAT  for internet access and I'm trying to enable it as an EZVPN server Using  the Cisco VPN client, I'm able to connect it and bring up the tunnel. i  can pass traffic by vpn and can ping the local server but can't acces...

I recently set up an ASA 5505 with AnyConnect.  Its a very simple set up.  I have the ASA 5505  (E0/0) that is plugged straight to the ISP private static IP address. I have a computer connect to the console port for configurations.  I also have 1 lap...

Joffroi85 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have an ASA 5520 running 8.2(2) and we have been experiencing problems with our Clientless VPN over the last month.  Users can connect to the VPN and get all the bookmarks displayed.  When they click on the bookmarks we use smart-tunnel: ACL's to ope...

I would like to ask your help solving a VPN issue with the device on the far end.I have one established IPSec tunnel between the host at the far end. When they try to eatablise a second IPSec tunnel to our seconf IP we get this errorMay  9 18:51:51 o...

Dear all,I have configured ASA as a client for LDAP authentication when remote access vpn is in use.Almost everything works fine. I mean, I can login to network, I can get some attributes located in LDAP, etc.But I have met problem.When login name is...

I am trying to access a cisco vpn site with my computer running linux (fedora 16).  If I go the the vpn gateway site I can either run the AnyConnect client 2.5  software from online or download and install it.  After I try to connect to the gateway I...

HiI have just bought a SA520.Seems like a great box Have now set up some SSL tunnels, and it works great.Only problem I see is that users can change password, and if they want they can set password to anything they like.Is there any way of restrictin...

perpaal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes