cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have tried to configure Anyconnect for SSL access on my ASA.I can connect to the ASA, download the software, but each time I try to connect it fails. I see the client trying to connect but it says it cannot establis a connection!I attach my config ...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiBelow you will see that I have configured two memberOf mapings. The second is what I need help with.The first AD group named VPN_CORP contains users that require access to our corporate office through VPN. This works fine.However, I think it would ...

I have an ASA 5510 I'm trying to use as an SSL VPN provider. I have Anyconnect windows and mobile licenses from Cisco. I'm looking for a straight forward configuration guide to use. Right now I only need to iPhone and Android clients to work with the...

I have a problem when I created a tunnel between 2 routersRouter Ainterface Tunnel1description ## TUNEL VPN #ip address 172.20.1.2 255.255.255.252tunnel source GigabitEthernet1/0tunnel destination 190.10.8.13------------------------------------------...

So I'm having issues getting data to come across this site to site tunnel.  The remote site needs us to NAT the destination network because they have an overlap.  I hope this makes sense.Remote Endpoint - A.A.A.ARemote LAN - 156.30.x.xLocal Endpoint ...

Hi all,     I'm trying to set up a permanent VPN connection for an Expat. We've got an RV042 set up on site to act as the server, and an RVL200 as a client. This RVL200 will be behind a home router, so it needs to initiate the connection every time; ...

Hi!We are using anyconnect in always-on mode as VPN client and that works well. We authenticate our users with RADIUS against a MS AD server.Is it possible to configure so that the you don´t have to manually type the credentials in the vpn client. I ...

HelloI am trying to setup a VPN between a VLAN I have defined and another office. I have been using nat on the interface for internet access with a NAT pool.I created the VPN with crypto map and the VPN registers successfully.The problem I am encount...

Hello,We have two 3000 vpn concentrators. Under both of  their load balancing fields, Configuration - Load balancing , the checkbox for loadbalancing is enabled.However both have different priorities, one with 10 and other with 1. Does this mean both...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes