cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have setup a site to site VPN with an ASA 5510 (8.4) and a Cisco 2811. The tunnel is working fine, however both sites have 5 different contiguous networks. The crypto ACL between sites states only one subnet.Is it possible to state a summary add...

Dear all,I'm working on a 8.3(1) box whose VPN config isn't functional anymore, but I cannot recall what I might have done. Obviously I've wrecked some sort of ACL or the like.After 2 days of trying to spot the error, I've come here to post, maybe s/...

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to force clients that are already installed to download an updated client profile XML file from the ASA.  I have tried editing the existing client profile xml file on the ASA, but the already deployed clients do not seem to download th...

conleya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPsec over tcp

Hello ,I am looking for a sample config for IPsec over tcp (port 1000) for cisco 12.4 ios (2610xm)regards,Andrew

andre8525 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,  When It Is Suggested use the Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)?I would like to know if it's appropriate use of Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS) in a scenario where the VPN based on Dynamic-to-Static IP address?Any best practice are welcome!Best reg...

parkerTod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m new to this so please excuse me if this seems like a silly / basic question.We recently installed a new SA520W. We have 5 static ip address assigned to my company, X.X.X.120 thru .124.We have set up X.X.X.121 as our WAN port and 192.168.1.X as ou...

HiI need to set up a site-to-site VPN on ASA 5505 (ASA version 8.4) on a private IP address range to a third party who have are using internet routable IP addresses for the remote LAN.E.g. in the Protected Networks settingsLocal Network: 192.168.1.0/...

Hello,I'm not expert in ASA and routing so I ask some support the following case.There is a Cisco VPN client (running on Windows 7) and an ASA5505.The goals are client could use remote gateway on ASA for Skype and able to access the devices in ASA in...

fbela by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I have a particular setup in mind, but can't get it to work in a GNS3 environment to have it tested before trying it in our production setup.We have a setup using two VPN routers (3845) with HSRP, BGP and VRF (with rri), using a class...

avinashpi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes