cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

All,  I am trying to setup a very basic VPN solution with my PIX 515 version 6.3 at home.  As of right now I can successfully connect from the client and can pass traffic through the VPN to inside hosts (i.e. ping), and the hosts respond (both direct...

HelloI'm not clear about 2 things with SSL VPN and Active directory1. Atributes Values & NamesI Configured SSL Clientless VPN. It is working fine with LOCAL authentication on ASA 8.4.I created a LDAP(active directory) server. I tested and passed the ...

I am using a PKI method for authentication for a vpn I am setting up. I have import both the CA and Identity keys into the client and ASA but the tunnel is not being built. Here is debug for Cisco VPN client 91     18:17:38.747  12/25/11  Sev=Warning...

Hi guys,I'm sure this is a relatively simple problem but my remote VPN clients aren't able to do anything network wise once they have connected to the VPN.  The ASA keeps coming up with "no translation group found" in the log.  Please see the config ...

ZooplaPaul by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN tunnel between two 892s. When either ISAKMP or IPSec SA lifetime expires tunnel stops processing traffic. However nothing is logged in the syslog. But when I enable debug crypto isakmp error and debug crypto ipsec error following entries...

irakli_n by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...I have been given an ASA5505 which I would ike to use as a VPN endpoint (so I can connect to my home network remotely), however it will be sitting behind a Cisco 837 Router which has the ISP negotiated public IP address on its dialer interface.I...

Hello, I've searched a few forums and tried to use some of suggestions (and that's why the config is so big and probably messed up ;-) The network is very simple: (Computers behind NAT + Windows 2008 Server with PPTP -> Cisco 881 -> DSL) and (near)...

Hello to all nice ppl here who is always willing to help I have some problem with Cisco 1841 sec router and PIX515E VPN configuration. I will try to not to waste your time, so what is problem. When I debug with debug crypto isakmp in Phase I, step 6,...

Hello,I have a small issue with the AnyConnect client.  Under Windows XP, I was able to accept and install the certificate from the firewall and get a vpn connection working.  But under Windows 7, I have to accept the certificate everytime I conect. ...

infofppq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 and i recently for some reason cannot connect to the VPN using anyconnect.Usually users would connect using the Anyconnect URL with the configured port number:  https://publicipaddress:8443Right now we are getting "page cannot be d...

dgarcia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are all the below strategies for IPSec to work accross NAT same??NAT - TNAT transparencyTransparent NATTransparent TunnellIPSEC Pass throughWhat's the difference between them? Do we have any more of these?Why so many ?

This is my first post in this Forum. This post is about VPN Tunnel.Fine..this is the issue im facing.We have VPN running between Two Locations-lets take it as Location A and Location B. Location B ( Checkpoint)is connected to remote offices through M...

Kevin_27C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,Currently on internship in a multi-site company, I am studying the IPv6 transition.I have to perform several tests and i was wondering if is it was possible to make a Site-to-Site IPSec VPN with IPv6 between a Cisco Asa 5550 and a Cis...

Kooopobol by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes