cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer whose user support staff will frequently RDP to a user PC when they are trying to resolve a problem. Recently they report that RDP does not work if the user is connected to the Enterprise network via VPN. We have many users who are ...

We have installed an ASA 5510, running version 8.3(1)of the software.  In a remote location, we have a Cisco 851 Router with an IPSec VPN tunnel to a PIX 515e.  I am attempting to initiate a backup connection between the 851 and the new ASA, and I am...

Hi,I just configure VPN for end users in PIX515e with IOS 8 and get stuck with "Tunnel Rejected: User (msveden) not member of group (VPN-shared), group-lock check failed.". Can someone please help me and tell me how I add user to my VPN group?Regards...

Hi all,I experienced a weird issue with my old PIX 515E last weekend, and I am looking to see if anyone has experienced this in the past.  This PIX is running version 6.3, and has no support contract, so I'm in somewhat of a bind.We were planning an ...

I have a site-to-site VPN between ASA and local network is 192.168.0.0/16 that connect to branch network, that is 192.168.5.0/24.When I configure a static nat for workstation to outside, I lost network connection from 192.168.0.0/16 to 192.168.5.0/24...

Hi All,Have just configured an IPSec VPN peered with a Fortigate 610B. The issue i am having is that the line-protocol keeps going down due to inactivity on the tunnel.I have keep alives configured as you will see below, however they dont appear to b...

I have an ASA 5550 (actually a FO pair) running 8.2(5) with AnyConnect anyconnect-win-2.5.3046-k9.pkg client (this is at https://sslvpn.tau.ac.il). We run with split tunnel. This setup usually work, One of our users (on a Windows 7 machine) was usi...

yzabary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am not an expert on VPN tunnels so I am putting this out there to make sure I have covered all my bases. Every so often, sometime every 10 minutes sometimes every 30 minutes, we lose about 8 pings to a remote site that rides a site-to-site VPN tunn...

Resolved! Traffic Statistics

If you do a show interface g0/0 on an ASA5520, does the "dropped packets" count include packets that were dropped because on an access-list? Thanks!

We are transitioning from the VPN Client to AnyConnect.  I have had some people tell me that AnyConnect is slower.  One person in particular has such a drastic difference that something needs to be done. Here are her speed tests and is roughly simila...

bravotom99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes