cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I have one doubt about using global NAT for outside interface on Cisco ASA.Let me explain my scenerio as below:I have one central ASA connecting to my CC site router using site-site VPN. Now i want to enable internet access to CC site via Cen...

Hi, I 've got a VPN connecion betweek 2 asa 5505 : Site A                                   Site B : 192.168.x.x/16                        10.22.255.x/24srva : 192.168.255.1               srvb : 10.22.255.1When i am on le srvA:  i ping the srvb, the ...

Hi friends,I have a home user with  ASA 5505 with a  Site to Site VPN to my corporate Network. With Site to Site VPN All devices at home user were able to access my corporate network. I would like to restirct it to few devices like PC, Iphone , Ipad ...

byju70 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to some help with this one bad.Running ASA Version 8.4(1) on a ASA 5540We have sites (X and Z) and VPN clients that reside in domain X can access resources (MS Exchange and Files) on the LAN with no issues. However, when VPN clients try to acces...

Hi!I need to create multiple ip-sec vpn tunnels on A Cisco 837 ADSL Router. I am able to create one tunnel but the second connection is asking for the outside interface which is atm and already taken by the first tunnel. How can i create more tunnels...

Resolved! VPN's on 2nd ISP

ASA5505 with 2 ISP's. Want General Internet on default ISP (outside). Want site to site VPN's on 2nd ISP. Base license, so I'm using a "no forward". I think i am close but I can't get my test VPN to negotiate -  don't see any attempts even when I am ...

cuchara61 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you upgrade an ASA5505 remotely and can you add Anyconnect support (for mobile VPN access) in conjunction with a pre-existing VPN config (so not to interupt the Cisco VPN Client users)?---Posted by WebUser Bill Jerome

Hello Everybody,I have those 2 device at disposal. It is required to set up a site-to-site VPN.Is the only difference that the ASA has more functions as the 876? I searched for a while now but in the supportinformation from the cisco website I couldn...

We have been asked to create a L2L vpn connection to a local government customer.The remote site cannot provide an external IP address to terminate the VPN on, the only "external" IP address they have is on the 10.x.x.x network. I have to assume that...

I'm replacing a VPN3k with ASA that will be performing solely as VPN concentrator located in the DMZ protected by another firewall.The other firewall is already doing inspection/fixups, so I'm wondering if there's any point in leaving the default ser...