cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi friends,I have a home user with  ASA 5505 with a  Site to Site VPN to my corporate Network. With Site to Site VPN All devices at home user were able to access my corporate network. I would like to restirct it to few devices like PC, Iphone , Ipad ...

byju70 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to some help with this one bad.Running ASA Version 8.4(1) on a ASA 5540We have sites (X and Z) and VPN clients that reside in domain X can access resources (MS Exchange and Files) on the LAN with no issues. However, when VPN clients try to acces...

Hi!I need to create multiple ip-sec vpn tunnels on A Cisco 837 ADSL Router. I am able to create one tunnel but the second connection is asking for the outside interface which is atm and already taken by the first tunnel. How can i create more tunnels...

Resolved! VPN's on 2nd ISP

ASA5505 with 2 ISP's. Want General Internet on default ISP (outside). Want site to site VPN's on 2nd ISP. Base license, so I'm using a "no forward". I think i am close but I can't get my test VPN to negotiate -  don't see any attempts even when I am ...

cuchara61 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you upgrade an ASA5505 remotely and can you add Anyconnect support (for mobile VPN access) in conjunction with a pre-existing VPN config (so not to interupt the Cisco VPN Client users)?---Posted by WebUser Bill Jerome

Hello Everybody,I have those 2 device at disposal. It is required to set up a site-to-site VPN.Is the only difference that the ASA has more functions as the 876? I searched for a while now but in the supportinformation from the cisco website I couldn...

We have been asked to create a L2L vpn connection to a local government customer.The remote site cannot provide an external IP address to terminate the VPN on, the only "external" IP address they have is on the 10.x.x.x network. I have to assume that...

I'm replacing a VPN3k with ASA that will be performing solely as VPN concentrator located in the DMZ protected by another firewall.The other firewall is already doing inspection/fixups, so I'm wondering if there's any point in leaving the default ser...

I am trying to setup a VPN tunnel between a Cisco ASA 5510 (Version 8.2(2)) and Sonicwall TZ200. I got tunnel up and going and I am able to ping the Cisco ASA internal IP from the Sonicwall LAN but nothing else works. When I try to ping a host behind...

manjitriat by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 5580s and 5550s, all on 8.4(2) and configured to allow AnyConnect SSL clients to connect using DTLS.  We have enough users complaining of frequent dropped VPN connections, and see enough disconnections in our syslogs, to be concerned.  All of...

estein by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes