cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,I have inherited a Cisco VPN 3005 and need to configure an interesting scenario:2 LAN-2-LAN tunnels: 1 required an outside IP and has an existing static NAT of 192.168.1.1 -> 12.2.1.1 for 0.0.0.0 as the destinationI now have a need to creat...

Hi I was using WebVPN (clientless) with SSO on Exchange OWA 2003 and it was working fine with those SSO POST parameters:URL: https://<mailserver>/exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dlldestination https://<mailserver>/exchange/flags 0username DOMAIN\CSCO_WEBVPN...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI got One HQ and 3 Remote Offices ; all branches would need to access application,Email from HQ.At HQ I got 3845 VPN Server ; 2MB Internet Link with  2 Public IPAT Branch #1 I got 2801 Router ; 1MB Internet link with 2 Public IP At Branch #2 I got ...

Hi,When a VPN connection succeed, users get an alert with this message:"Security policies were applied to your session, access to some resources may be blocked. Your system administrator provided the following information to help you understand and r...

Hi Folks, Quick question for you - we're running client VPN's through our SPA's and they authenticate using RSA SecurID.  Everything seems to be working ok (clients can auth, get IP addresses and get into the network), the problems start when the RSA...

Hi There,I am using AnyConnect VPN 2.5.3054 on two different computers (Windows 7 and XP SP3) with Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. Upon successful connection, the client disconnects and goes into a continous loop of reconnection to no avail, a mess...

HiI am setting up a C857 to try and accept remote access VPNs from The GreenBow IPSec client.I have gone through the EasyVPN server setup, using 3DES and MD5 all the way through, and binding the VPN to dialer0If I connect using TGB I get to sending P...

OK. I bought this router because I wanted a gigabit router for my small business and I figured whats better than a small business router? Well, one think I used pretty heavily on my Linksys WRG54GS was a simple port forward to my XP box for VPN. It w...

Hi,I have problem with acs remote agent authentication for VPN connection, i want to delete the agent and point it to another server i click on this remote agent and then delete and apply it gave me the below error:This Agent is being used for NT Aut...

I am running an IOS router as an L2L VPN device to connect my location to multiple different customer locations, some of whom utilize the same internal IP addresses.  These VPN's have been working fine.I recently added another customer to this system...

toddmanger by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We installed a peplink in routed mode in front of ASA. We can access all servers inside behind ASA after reconfiguring and all access outbound is working. Last thing is clientless sslvpn is failing. Sslvpn is still on 443 on ASA and management of pep...