cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

The output included is from the remote 5505 that is connecting a VPN to our main campus Firewall 5520. The VPN is working fine but, the other day I tried to add VLAN 28 to the VPN. It is not working. I believe I have entered exactly what I entered fo...

Hi All,I've got an SA520W firewall device that is causing me some problems when I'm connection remotely from home via VPN.  I use the Mac OS X built in IPSec client and it works well in the sense that it is fast and I can get to any machine/server at...

Hi All,I a bit puzzled by why the remote indent and remote crypto endpointpt ID is different.  I also noticed that the remote ident address matches the remote NBMA address, but just not the remote crypto endpt address.  I really expected the remote c...

helloI have a problem with NAT when I try to configure vpn anyconnect 3.0:before 8.3, we did a no nat with an acl to permit trafic from inside to vpn_pool address.but with 8.4, we must configure NAT:nat ( inside, outside) source static any any destio...

hdoramane by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm opening a new topic related to my problem with the VPN connection, to avoid confusion, since there are many, in the old information, no longer required. I would like to configure my ASA5510 L2PT/IpSec to accept connections from Windows client...

maior.biz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,Can some one help ..............Topology10.10.10.5-----VPN Router-------VPN--------ASA5540-----DMZ-------Real ip 192.168.202.2---- NAT ip 10.66.101.10Requriment:-ipsec vpn between vpn router (192.168.10.2) and ASA5540(192.168.160.2), 192.168.202.2...

I am planning a backup connection to a main site if our primary link goes down via two ASAs using a site to site vpn.This is what I have come up with so far and just need to work through some best practice and questions.##Regular Connectivity, and I...

cbse120109 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have problem with dual ISP + IPSEC on my cisco ASA5505 sec plus licence.Routing is working correct (connect to Internet from siteA is working trought1st also second ISP) but IPSEC is working just trought the firstISP! It seemt that phase...

I'm trying to configure a profile for NAM in the NAM profile editor. But im stuck on the certificates section where we use PEAP and the inside is EAP-MSCHAPv2. dot1x on the LAN and need to auth clients when joining the network. We need to validate th...