cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am getting the following errow message while trying to create a VPN tunnel between an ASA5520 and a 2921 router. Config attached. Please helpError MessageSep 22 16:28:48.150: %CRYPTO-6-IKMP_NOT_ENCRYPTED: IKE packet from 63.240.91.172 was not encry...

ayussuf by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5520 and RV042

Hello,I configured ASA5520 and RV042 for site-to-site IPSec VPN tunnel.Tunnel get connected, but no ping, no traffic between both end network.Network:=======192.168.113.0/24----------192.168.113.6 -ASA--------public, static IP  address------Cisco 282...

balgaa2008 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,Can anybody post a sample configuration of DMVPN with one main hub or dual hub connected to few spoke sites, I am not familiar with DMVPN,I only worked in MPLS environment ,in future I may have to configure DMVPN.any sample configuration o...

shehinpm1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am actualy trying to make a remote access VPN between a ISR1921 and Windows 7 pro. I already managed to put a PPTP VPN with an authentication against our LDAP databse via radius. But our password are in SHA1 in our LDAP, so I had to let the p...

Ok,  I have issue with Mac to get connect to Cisco VPN. I have two system with OSX 10.7.1 one of them  is connection normally and the other didn't!!!the second one it established the connection and the log file shows DNS and IP and everything and the...

This is a weird one.I have one user that has started having issues with the anyconnect vpn client.  When he enters his username and password the client does not even attempt to contact the vpn server.  I have watched my ASA logs and the IP address as...

Dear all,we have a cisco ASA 5510 which is also used for lan2lan connections. we have the following "problem".certain companies can only have access when we allow. currently this has to be done via ASDM/SSH. is there a way to make this easier? e.g. v...

Hi,I have a situation that I'm having routing issues with, while on a VPN Connection. I can connect to my network using my Cisco VPN tool when I am not at the office, however, once I am connected, I need to remote desktop into another computer, and b...

ferrier_h by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear    My question is, when i want to run DMVPN on hub and spoke area, if one side have transport mode means hub, i should put another site the same as a transport mode means on spoke.?And also i wanna know, on dmvpn hub and spoke i should always...

We recently had a Port Scan done on our external IP Addresses.  One of those IP Addresses scanned was our Concentrator 3000.  The report came back with the following TCP ports being open on the Concentrator 3000 - 80, 443, 1723, 10000, 10001, 10002, ...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear community,after a failure in one of our KS, I noticed something on all the KSs. I don't know if what I will describe is the correct behaviour, but I sure would like to understand the output of the issued commands.We have 4 KS in our environment....