cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys we have a client who has a small office......one main server and couple of PC's..........its an accounting firm and the owener use RDP (port forwarding on ADSL router) to conect to the server and do the job........he has recently realise that it...

We use Cisco Anyconnect with a Cisco ASA 5520 firewall.  Today I changed the inside interface of the firewall's IP because i needed to do some inter vlan routing and needed to move the inside interface from the lan vlan to a routed port on our 3750. ...

Dear, Your help is required as I would like to provide access to  students so they can access Digital Libraries from outside the  university premises like JStor, Artstor, etc. Currently, Digital  Libraries are only accessible within university premis...

Hi,I'm researching the options for VPN and how to allow this for my remote users. I need to setup  ra vpn on my ASA5505's and I had been thrown off by the licensing requirements and need clarification.Can I use the Cisco VPN client on an ASA5505 with...

Hi,We want to be able to divide our GETVPN nodes between two Keyservers .. active/active, instead of all nodes to a single KS which has a failover to a secondary KS. Does anyone know if this configuration will work?Thanks,Dave

We're trying to send VPN users through our Ironport proxy when they're connected to the VPN on an ASA.  They're not split tunneled, so internet browsing already goes through the VPN, but it seems like it's taking the default route on the outside inte...

corey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a tunnel that's showing txload 255/255 most of the time.Stupid question time:Under the tunnel interface I show:MTU 17916 bytes, BW 100 Kbit/sec, DLY 50000 usecI see "BW 100Kbit/sec"But tunnel transmit and receive shows:  Tunnel transmit bandwi...

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a new pc and am unable to connect with the ASDM launcher.  I have version 6.4(1) and java 1.6.0_24.  When I try to connect, it just freezes after I enter in the username/passwd.  Running ASDM as a java webstart application gives the same r...

l1axn0101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am testing out a lab based on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_white_paper09186a008018983e.shtml#dualhubdualIn my lab, i have setup 2hubs and 1 spokeI have followed everything according to the cisco document.When i tr...

newbie I am new to the Cisco ASA. I am trying to setup my ASA 5505 for.SSL VPN, and or IPSEC or AnyConnect.I have the AnyConnect License installed on the device. I have the AnyConnect client installed on my Iphone and Ipad.Sent from Cisco Technical...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: