cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using anyconnect 2.5.2019.  I am getting the following message when connecting from multiple win7 machines. 'anyconnect was not able toestablish a connection to the specified secure gateway.  please try again'.I am getting vpnui event messages w...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have a HQ with two branches, the HQ contains one 3900 ISR router with two WAN connections, the two branche sites each one contains one 2900 ISR wth two WAN connections for each router.i need to establish a site to site vpn with GRE between...

Hi,I am configuring the  ipsec site to site vpn it is in ipv6 i am able to configure the all vpn configuration but when i give the match address <accesslist-name>for intrested traffic It is giving error already access-list exist but i dont have any o...

rgk013013 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am trying to set up an L2TP VPN server on my PIX to replace a PPTP server running on a router.I've followed a few guides (although most seem to be for 6.3.x) and used what limited knowledge I have of VPN config on a PIX but I"m still coming up...

Resolved! EZVPN on PIX v8.0

If you have a headsite with multiple EZVPN clients (PIX 501 & 515) connected in  a star configuration can you have one remote site connect to another  remote site using the intra-interface command and modifying the  encryption domain on the EZVPN Ser...

lquin1978 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having problems with VPN Clients accesing internal resources. They connect using Cisco VPN Client, they connect correctly, an IP of the correct range is given and I have ping to the internal server, but no other type of access like terminal s...

I have some users who need to connect to two different vpn endpoints simultanously.  They use the IPSec client to connect to one and the Anyconnect client to connect to the other.  Prior to upgrading my users from anyconnect 2.3 to anyconnect secure ...

esossamon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes