cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Im trying to obtain a certificate to be used for remote access VPN (Anyconnect).As I have users using both DNS-name and IP-address, I wanted to include the IP-address in the certificate.No problem there, however the provider want us to validate th...

Jojje by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I've setup Anyconenct to use MFA from Azure, something I've done before without too many issues. However in this instance when attempting to authenticate fia Anyconenct I get the normal authenticaiton window with 'Wrong URL' If i try from a webpa...

dmpvnHi, we have a runnning dual hub dmvpn (2x ISR 4551 as HUB) ISR 4351 Router as Spoke. all sites have fiber access. Central 600/600 Mbit. Spooke 300/300Mbit or 500/150Mbit. we test with default iperf3 (-s / -c / -R) settingsupload from the spokes ...

kapp-werk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have recently been trying to build a WebVPN portal that allowes a specific group of users. To initiate a smartunnel.The goal of this SmartTunnel would be to provide a clientless VPN with very limited access for users that do not have the ability t...

I am an end user whom uses AnyConnect in my job a good bit. I went to set up an new connection and I used the wrong email account to authenticate my access. I now have the correct email address but when I enter the VPN connection information and pres...

Resolved! Cisco FTD with SSO

I have a customer who have deployed their own Single Sign On server. The server is not using an SSL certificate for the SSO server Identity Provider Certificate. The SSO sign certificate is a self generated certificate which is not using a fully qual...

We have a requirement to encrypt traffic between 400+ branches, they are all using 867 routers so we cannot use DMVPNTo minimise config on hub, we are looking to use dynamic vti tunnels but having an issueI would appreciate some advice on the design...

Diagram.PNG

I have a customer who is using Cisco Anyconnect for user remote VPN network access on an FTD appliance. The FTD appliance is the secondary firewall on the edge of the network and is connecting to their primary firewall. They would like to route all A...