cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a vpn connection setup like this.2 REMOTE SITES WITH 2 VPN CONNECTIONS remote site 1 > data center remote site 1 > remote site 2remote site 2 > data centerremote site 2 > remote site 1 I want to have my two remote sites reach the rest o...

Prime56 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA5505 substitute

Hello I am replacing the Cisco ASA5505 firewall with a new one. User now use the AnyConnect client and traditional username and password authentication.We want to move on to Azure AD MFA authentication. Is the ASA5506-X already too old or would the F...

Hi all, I have some users that are facing some disconnects from AnyConnect.This is the error they get:The server certificate received from the secure gateway during the reconnect attempt differs from the one received during the initial connection. A ...

TM876 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, My client have Cisco Firepower 2120 threat defense version 6.4.0.12 and want to establish S2S VPN with Azure virtual Network Gateway.My query is:1. Mentioned model and version support S2S VPN with Azure?2. Is there any limitation which i h...

I am not seeing the following logs in the ASA (VPN gateway). Any ideas?ASA version: Version 9.16(2)14746013Error Message %ASA-5-746013: user-identity: Delete IP-User mapping IP Address - domain_name \user_name result - reasonExplanation A change has ...

Hi, i would like to know what exactly the tunnel groups are used for and how they're "called" in VPN's etc... Basically, i would like to know what the actual use of them are and what would happen if they weren't configured in the VPN process. Also, h...

robbo79871 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, all!I have two ASA (HQ-ASA and Branch-ASA), and StS IPsec VPN-tunnel between them. I`ve upgraded my Branch ASA 5512-X from Software Version 9.12(4)24 to Software Version 9.12(4)39.Previously, my monitoring server in the HQ ASA's local network pol...

nEkToSAN by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes