cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have two CIsco 5510s in an active/passive configuration running 8.3. I have a local DHCP pool and use radius authentication to authenticate/authorize VPN clients. On average I have 30 active client VPN connections along with 1 site to s...

yubago by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, we have a DMVPN Phase 2 setup in a hub and spoke design using a single head end device (Cisco 2821) and 30 spokes the majority of which are 1801's, all spokes have the same configuration and underlying transport (DSL). DSL circuits are ter...

Hello,In our headoffice we use a 5510 to create IPSEC vpn with stores.In stores we have a 5505 configured with easy vpn remote.The headoffice is connected to another distant network that we will call the A network.All works fine but sometimes we cann...

2.4  ASA Tunnel Group Names   • Change the ASA firewall L2L VPN configuration to match the hostname     presented by R3.please i can't understand that task , i hope that any one explain itanother question , what is the IKE ID ??

I think starting from IOS 12.3, NAT-T is automatically enabled. Does it mean you need not do do anyting, it will work when you configure IPSec VPN across PAT? In my case, it doesn't. The VPN IPSec encrypted packet number doesn't increase. When I take...

My VPN client no longer works after i upgraded my MAC OS to 10.6.7. my client is vpnclient-darwin-4.9.01.0280-universal-k9.dmg.But after i change to 32bit, it works fine. Doesn't mean this client doesn't work with 64bit OS 10.6.7? then what client wo...

Wujun Li by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking to see if anyone has configuration information on a back to back VPN setups. Essentially will have several ASA5505 VPN's connecting to an ASA5520, which in turn forms a single tunnel to another site, delivering all the subnets from th...

Hello all,i've an Cisco ASA 5510 with Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(2), in this ASA i've many L2L tunnels to this ASA, anda sometims new tunnels can't connect, the older tunnels still ok and working, yesterday this situation occured again a...

I configure for our office site to site VPN project. Please see in attach.               Now I configured already  Site to site vpn between ASA 5510 and 1841 router.                HQ LAN                                                              ...

Dear All,I have ASA5580-20-4GE-K9 firewall and   this firewall how many SSL VPN will support default ,if not which module will comes bundled with  ssl license (25 user) this.plz help mesrini

Hi,I want to audit IPSec VPN users connecting to my ASA 5510 box. I need the following informations -1. Time of connection and disconnection.2, Username.3. Public IP address.4. Private IP address.5. Details of the network resource usage by IPSec VPN ...

I have a 3650 router at HQ.Several 877w routers at shops and office locations.offices/shops build IPSEC VPN tunnel fine. Traffic works in both directions and we enjoy a solid network.We require 3G backup.We have purchased several SRP527W WITH VODAFON...

matt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes