cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to allow split tunnel on the client if the server (ASA) is not configured to allow split tunnel?We have a problem were the VPNClient is running on a virtual server and we lose our control channel when we start a VPN session!

Hello everyone, this is my first post on the Cisco forums and I'm hoping you can help me please!I am trying to establish a connection to a router that isn't in my home, so that I get a local IP (192.168.1.xxx) from that router/DHCP server.  My intent...

10.80.128.0---------ASA5200:192.168.1.2---------------------PAT firewall 7800-----------100.100.100.100:ASA5200----10.80.192.0 Hi,pls check this diagram and configuration,is there something wrong1:I need 10.80.128.0---10.80.192.0 connect via ipsec2:1...

caojunjie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We plan to have more than 10,000 remote L2L VPN clients.I see that each crypto map needs a "set peer" statement and the IP address is the address of the remote L2L VPN peer.:EX:crypto map UNI-POP 3 set peer 172.23.0.3 : . . .crypto map UNI-POP 10000 ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey GuysI am struggling with an issue at the moment and was hoping to get a answer from someone who has done this type of thing beforeHere is a general outline of what I am trying to achieveThe Remote office needs to connect to the IPSEC router in a ...

We want to use SNMP to monitor our Cisco ASAs for VPN use.  Any recommended OIDs that you have found useful, would be much appreciated!I'm particularly interested in OIDs that can help us prove that the service is working well.  Such as - monitoring ...

estein by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA error message: 16/ERROR: Unable to start VA, setup shared queue, or VA gave up on shared queue..Win 7 x64 client says: "The VPN client driver encountered an error. Please restart your computer or device, then try again."Client Event Log (AnyConne...

I built four ASA's with 10 SSL VPN users and all but one has the same problem. I'm required to have aaa and user ca authentication. After I did crypto ca server user-db allow all-unenrolled I downloaded the user certs and tested a few to ensure I cou...

newtwork1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to get RDP to work on this router and wanted to see if anyone has a suggestion on the problem.  Set-up was completed as follows:(the firewall rule was created automatically when the port was forwarded)The router sits behind a modem that o...

ASA 5505/IOS 8.4I'm attempting to restore the certification authority on an ASA. I installed the original CA server configuration, copied the original LOCAL-CA-SERVER PKCS12 certificate to the ASA, Deleted and made a new flash:LOCAL-CA-SERVER directo...

newtwork1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI wonder if there is a limit of how many ldap sources the asa supports? We are thinking of using anyconnect vpn and authenticate users via LDAP to Active Directory, the case is that we have several AD domains.//Johan

Dear All,This is regarding with Easy VPN user logins and Tacacs+.As per current setup, we are using local logins configured on router to allow remote vpn users to connect it.Now we want use Tacacs+ to authenticate the users for accounting them.So ple...