cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a query about traffic traversing a site-to-site vpn tunnelMy client want to route all "ip" traffic from a network a.b.c.d /24 to e.f.g.h /24 over the vpn except "smtp" traffic They want "smtp" traffic from a.b.c.d /24 to e.f.g.h /24 to by-p...

Please help me with this issue.....One  user is trying to Webvpn into our network using a Mac....the AAA is  successfull.........but its not associating to the group she is suppose  to associate to.....its going to the default group.............what ...

I purchased a cisco 5505 from ebay and when it trys to boot it keeps going in a continuous cycle loop. It looks like it is doing some kind of crash dump file log and then trys to boot again. It is IOS ver 8 and I can get to the rommon> prompt but I h...

jam7rask by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a host that can successfully connect to a PIX 515E (7.x OS) via VPN Client; however, I have no IP routing to the LAN from the remote host.1) The VPN IP pool works fine2) The LAN default gateway is the inside interface on the PIX; the network i...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Becase a more beefy dedicated circuit was apparently too expensive, I have been tasked with utilizing the internet as our primary data connectivity between two sites.  To do this, site-to-site VPN seems to be the only sensible solution.  The subnetti...

Trey Grun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know, if it's possible to have this configuration with an ASA5510 :(1)- Remote access VPN (access by the outside interface)(2)- Site to site VPN (same access interface)The objective : the vpn users (1) can access to the distant se...

jcattaneo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 515e pix but where I bought it from did not get the machine back to default. I boot it up and get to the user prompt, type enable and it asks for a username and then a password. I am new to this and am have no problems with router and ...

jam7rask by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes