cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ASA clientless VPN (WebVPN) portal set up for a customer and am only using the RDP plug-in.  I would like to reword the RDP help that appears on the RHS of the screen after the user has logged in, as the wording is quite vervbose and mos...

We do some remote work for our customers and often have to use their VPN in order to connect to their systems. We have had no problem utilizing the Cisco VPN with some of our customers unti recently. We picked up another customer that uses the Sonicw...

Hello, please can some one take a look at this weird problem, it might be staring me in the faceI've set up a site to site VPN tunnel, both sides have 192.168.1.0 networks so we need to NAT before using the tunnelI've configured a text book script bu...

wtstone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco ASA 5505 routers. I followed the IP Sec VPN wizard to set up the vpn. Whe I go to the monitoring tab on the ASDM both routers show that they are connected to each other. Here's my problem: Router B can ping anything on Router A's net...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to configure a clientless vpn to a Cisco ASA.But i want to configure an automati login for the user.What i mean?I want the user to see a specific url site from the internet to the internal network, but I don't want the user to type th...

Hi,I am troubleshooting a VPN issue with a checkpoint at the moment, I am aware of the various issues i.e. supernetting issue etc..Right now, i have a whole lot of IPSec SAs that are not functioning, and for one reason or another i cannot tear down t...

All,I have configured the router and modem as per the config given in the below link but it is not working. I am able to dial and successfully connect the modem but there is no display on the hypertrm.Is there anything I need to check. I am using cis...

Hi,I am trying to set up site-to-site IPSec VPN (with pre-shared key) with remote office that uses SonicWall VPN. The tunnel fails to establish thus I am trying to troubleshoot the problem. The remote admin told me I need to set "vpn identifier" to a...