cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Im trying to obtain a certificate to be used for remote access VPN (Anyconnect).As I have users using both DNS-name and IP-address, I wanted to include the IP-address in the certificate.No problem there, however the provider want us to validate th...

Jojje by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I've setup Anyconenct to use MFA from Azure, something I've done before without too many issues. However in this instance when attempting to authenticate fia Anyconenct I get the normal authenticaiton window with 'Wrong URL' If i try from a webpa...

dmpvnHi, we have a runnning dual hub dmvpn (2x ISR 4551 as HUB) ISR 4351 Router as Spoke. all sites have fiber access. Central 600/600 Mbit. Spooke 300/300Mbit or 500/150Mbit. we test with default iperf3 (-s / -c / -R) settingsupload from the spokes ...

kapp-werk by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have recently been trying to build a WebVPN portal that allowes a specific group of users. To initiate a smartunnel.The goal of this SmartTunnel would be to provide a clientless VPN with very limited access for users that do not have the ability t...

I am an end user whom uses AnyConnect in my job a good bit. I went to set up an new connection and I used the wrong email account to authenticate my access. I now have the correct email address but when I enter the VPN connection information and pres...