cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

How to keep Site-to-Site VPN tunnel UP always

HI All,   I have a cisco router (3845) and I have configured Multiple Site-to-Site tunnel for vendors/partners. Now, I want to monitor the tunnels for the vendors. As I know the timeout setting is 24 hr / 86400 Sec to keep the tunnel UP. But If any t...

BSCMITTAA1 by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Understanding NAT-T with IKEv1?

Hello guys, I'm trying to set up a basic site-to-site lab with NAT-T using port 4500 but I'm not sure if I'm missing a config or something needs to be removed somewhere on one of the routers or if I'm doing something wrong in general. The loopbacks a...

NAT-T.JPG
EM_Chris by Beginner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Duo 2FA for AnyConnect giving an error message

I am trying to configure 2FA using Duo for Any Connect login. I have completed the few steps that seem to be very simple to configure the Duo gateway and ASA config. I am prompted to login via Duo and complete 2FA using my mobile app. However once th...

mmoulson1 by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problems pinging inside interface of older ASA

I have a client who has an ASA-5505 running 8.2(5).  Cisco IS still supporting this firewall for the client because they are large and can pay for it. I've been lobbying to get the firmware updated, but it's still at the same level currently. This is...

baskervi by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AnyConnect on Azure ASAv

hello there, I created an ASAv on azure and wanna to test the anyconnect.I using split-tunnel-policy tunnelall, So i expect the anyconnect client access internet via vpn tunnel.after the config done, there has some issues:anyconnect client only able ...

ronald.su by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TLS Server Hello reply lost(?) inside L2L VPN

Hello! I ran into an issue with client-server traffic over HTTPS which I`m trying to figure out for the past couple of days.I have a server in the HQ providing services over HTTPS. The client initiates the TLS negotiation with TLS Client Hello and th...

ASA 5508 VPN tunnel not attempting to initialise

Hi, I'm trying to build an IPSEC tunnel from my cisco asa 5508 to another router. I've tried sending pings through to the other subnet for the 'interesting traffic'. This is from the other end of the ipsec tunnel, as well as our end. Nothing appears ...

Gallain by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AnyConnect - Host bound queue is full

Due to Covid-19 we are working from home by connecting to office VPN.  Since yesterday entire office was asked to WFH and since then we got some intermittent disconnection issues.  Issue - from home connecting to Cisco VPN is ok, but once connected ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: