cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi !I'm currently reading about IPSEC in the "CCNP ISCW Official certifical guide".  In this book explain the fonctionnal principal of IPsec.  But from my understanding, somethings are contracditionnairy with other in the text.in page 264 the author ...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ran into an oddity this morning; started up my client and it flashed for a moment and then disappeared.  The client started fine, and I can tap alt and then the arrow keys to see the menus show up on the upper left corner of my laptop, but I cannot s...

Hi All,     Can anybody tell me how to configure cisco easy VPN Server and client in IOS Router (with diagram)?

ms_sourav by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I want to enable my SSL VPN license, it shows like its active but i cant configure it in the Cisco CP due to it telling me to activate the SSL VPN license. Hoping someone could shine some light on this matter.Regards Tommy Svenssonscanlaser-router...

I just upgraded our  ASA to ASA 8.4 and ASDM 6.4 and it broke my VPN's.  I think I have  narrowed it down the the NAT (PAT) Exceptions.  On previous version of  the ASA I could add a NAT RULE Exception and now I don't have that  option...  In the CLI...

I have a user that needs to connect to a remote network (Cisco ASA) with the Cisco VPN client.  This user is behind our pix firewall (v 8.x), and although their VPN client will connect, no data will pass over the tunnel and they cannot connect to any...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

'DMVPN with HSRP/IPSEC stateful switchover'Hello all. Is this possible? When using a direct IPSEC LAN to LAN you have a crypto map and when attaching the crypto map to the tunnel source interface, you configure 'crypto map <name> redundancy <name of ...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes