cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using Cisco 3925 routers to create a LAN-LAN IPsec VPN, however it appears the throughput is limited to ~85Mbps by something called "Crypto Export Restrictions Manager(CERM)". I found some info on it here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers...

We are in the process of getting a new ASA 5520 configured to replace our old PIX 515e and VPN concentrator. I have quite about 15 different tunnels defined on the VPN concentrator and am wondering if there is a way to migrate these to the ASA withou...

bberry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone Pls explain the following terms to me as i am new to this field.ip route-cache flowdialer idle-timeoutno ip split-horizonpulse-time 0no fair-queuedialer pool-member 200Also pls specify in what kind of setup we use them.Regds,Oratecorp

oratecorp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3845 router that a nm-1ce1t1-pri is installed on it.Is it true that to setup it such that remote user connect to it via dial up connection, I need digital modem?What are my options?Another question: How can I check to see if there is a mo...

itman1977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to create an Easy Remote VPN on my 1800 cisco router at work to be able to access my network from homeusing Cisco VPN client. Does anyone have the configurations for this?My router is:  192.168.0.253My DNS server:  192.168.0.78My external I...

We have site-to-site VPN IPsec tunnel step-up between HQ and multiple sites. It is a hub and spoke design.Recently, we encounter a weird problem from one of our site VPN tunnel to our HQ.The VPN tunnel for this site has been working fine for the past...

koonmun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting this error on one of our branches and the we lose the connectivity completely untill someone reload the routercan anyone advice with the same please000128: *Jan 13 10:40:57.547 GST: %NHRP-3-PAKREPLY: Receive Resolution Reply packet with ...

HiOur VPN Server terminates IPSEC Tunnels, GRE Tunnels and EZVPN Server, how to identify which tunnel utilizes how much bandwidth.Appreciate input on this request.cheersAnthony

So I have just built my new CCNP lab, and plan to rent it out to fellow students at my university. The idea is that they connect remotley via telnet to specific port numbers that are associated with a device. Now for the virtual equipment this is ext...

i have established a IPSec tunnel successfully, and can ping devices both ways; but when trying to connect to servers from one site to the other, it cannot for whatever reason.For Example:     Computer at Pit1 can ping RDP Server at Office.  And RDP ...

malough_j by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes