cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to map some VPN clients to a specific group. Matching is based on the CN field from the client's certificate.Previously all was pretty fine but today I've got a very strange thing.Client certificates on the IKE are not matched yet. This ...

Dear All,I have an ASA with  8.2(2)16 software. I Configured DHCP Relay for LAN clients, and I'd like to configure DHCP for VPN clients, but it doesn't work. I found a bug in the CCO, what describe that DHCP Proxy and DHCP Relay doesn't work together...

Hi All,I am coming across some issues with site-site vpn tunnel.Can anyone guide me on this?Problem reported:Client cannt download the emails intermittantly but internet access is fine.2 branch sites dont have any issues with email access.The issue i...

Hi,We've one user is able to login into our SSL VPN (WebVPN), but failed to launch Citrix application. We've checked with Citrix team about this and they said there's nothing  wrong with their system.When he tried to connect to the Citrix application...

Adam David by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have setup a site-to-site IPSec VPN between two cisco routers with Static public IPs. I notice that i can use hostnames instead IPs for cases with point-to-multipoint or Dynamic IPs. In that cases i can use this commands to setup VPN:(config)#cr...

ioanniatr by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright, so just as a sanity check, I've got a question for the group.  When configuring the crypto acls that define interesting traffic for a tunnel, are we able to use summaries?So lets say site B is 10.5.10.0/24 and site A can be summarized with 1...

I have a situation I am working on where we are temporarily located in a partner's office and need to build a VPN tunnel back to our corporate office.  The problem is that we are both using the same 10.x network range for our respective networks.Is t...

I know this is either an ACL or NAT issue that I cannot figure out.  The nat-t config in defaulted in the IOS config for the ASA.  I actually forgot the command to show the hidden default config lines.  Either way, can someone take a look at my confi...

I'm not sure this is the right forum (I tried Network Management - no response...)We have an ASA 5540 configured with Netflow to our netflow receiver (Port 2055) but it is not receiving the ASA's netflow packets.Does the ASA need a LOOPBACK interface...

lchance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,After weeks of scratching my head, reading examples/tutorials, I have given up trying to work out how to get this to work. Is it possible someone could post a partial config so I can get my head around how I can get this to work.(ezvpn client)...

Hi,We received this question from our CSC Facebook community.http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityYongMun Park hi~ everyone.i have  some questions about the SSL VPN on CVPN 3000a. connetion failure  in Window Vista.b. connetion failure  in Wi...

Hello together,have a small problem and hop for your help.I would like to have an fail-safe VPN Tunnel between two lacations.Hardware Location A:2x ASA 5520 (Activ/Standby)Hardware Location B:2x Cisco 1812 Router IOS 12.4 (HSRP)So now the Configuarat...

DearsI am facing problem when my users connecting server farm through IPSEC VPN.Some one of them are connecting while someone cannot. The connected users also facing problem to connect the same server again.I am pasting the configuration below.Please...