cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me if ASA (5505 on 8.04) supports using Ajax web applications through the WebVPN portal?Specifics : I am trying to use the management pages of a Synology NAS running Disk Station 2 software. This management page uses Ajax. It looks li...

baskokken by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guysI've been trying to get VPN to work for a specific scenario where I need to do NAT for the VPN traffic to avoid subnet overlapping.I've found several guides on cisco.com, but all of those that I've found does not allow for (or show how) NAT...

Hi dear,I have issue to do work my anyconnect client with local machine certificate:Here how I configured my ASA5520 version 8.2(2) with ASDM 6.2.5 and anyconnect 2.5:I choose a name for my web link “my.company.com” for this name I bought a SSL Certi...

Hi all,I am configuring an ASA5510 8.2(1)11 to use dap to permit remote access using ipsec vpn client.Everything is ok except when I try to connect from the LAN to the client.I receive a message of Authorization denied for user 'unknown' because of t...

gdspa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to connect to my asa's outside address via IPv6 AAAA records  using using SSL client  from a dual stacked network using the 2.4.1012 release for windows 64 bit platform.  I have 'A' records with the same name pointing to the v4 address of thi...

llexuss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting unsuccessfully to get Windows7 SBL working with the following configuration (SBL works for XP);ASA5520ASA 8.0(4)ASDM 6.1(5)AnyConnect 2.4.1012License VPN Plus (SSL VPN Peers 100)When configuring Group Policy for Optional Clent Modul...

Jim Bell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2600 Router thats been used as a VPN device. There have been occasional vpn disconnects on a particular tunnel. How can I find out when this went down and other statistics pertaining to this?Can you tell me any commands including the logg...

Hi There,This is more like a pre-sales question:My client is proceeding to upgrade all the users' windows OS's to windows-7 and they want us to figure out which option would be cheaper and better between IPSec based (Client based) remote access VPN o...