cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a cisco asa 5510 set up to work exactly like I want it to, with the exception that the clients dont get an dns server when they connect. I thought that the blurb below should take care of that, but unless i specify the dns on the client it doe...

Resolved! VPN on ASA5550

I have set up a Remote Access VPN using IPSEC on an ASA 5550. All group and user configurations are completed. A VPN session is establised using Cisco Client software, but I am not able to access the internal network.  Any suggestions?

Leo Bruni by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to install Cisco VPN v 5.0.07.0290 on a Windows Vista x64 laptop without any success. First I was getting a different error connected with the DNE. Found the solution for this problem, installed the DNE Updater, but now I'm getting E...

ckyuss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar issues.We have a working IPSEC tunnel, we go to add additional crypto acl entries to said tunnel (on both sides) and the tunnel crashes and won't come back up.  Now we remove the new entries and th...

Hi,We have a 2821 router running 12.4(24)T3 and want to upload and configure an xml profile to be sent to the client. IOS version 15 has the web import svc profile command which looks as though it should do want we want but I can't see an equivalent ...

Resolved! VPN Logs

HiI wanted to know is there a way through ASDM to look at if a user was connected to the network over the weekend and if so for how long.Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Hi,Is it possible to VPN into the Cisco 2911 router using the iPad Cisco client? Does anyone know how to accomplish a secure connection? I'm a beginner with cisco devices, so some detailed guides would be great!Thanks,Matt

First of all I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this question. I am looking for a Cisco router that can host a vpn. I dont know if this makes sense but I want to be able to access files on a NAS while out of the network using my iPhone an...

Ok as a continuation of the previous topic.Im looking for a VPN solution to handle remote support, our current solutions are not good enough anymore and need a lot of management.Ill start with the requirements of the solution and then 2 network drawi...

StanDamen by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes