cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Why does the following message appear everytime I try to apply a static neighbor for my OSPF configuration?fw-local/sec/act(config-router)# neighbor y.y.y.y interface outside INFO: Neighbor command will take effect only after OSPF is enabledand netwo...

hi ,I have a query regarding a scenerio about EzVPN on ASA.. I have adsl line comming on the modem (linksys) and i am using nat on it...therefore my inside network is using private network.. now i have to deploy EzVPN in this environment.. I have a q...

nareh84 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I using VPN concentrator for remote access VPN and ASA 5520 for Site to site VPN tunnel, remote access and AnyConnect VPN.I need to scrap the VPN concentrator and use the outside interface  IP address of the VPN concetrator to the ASA withou...

We have a pair of ASA-5540s to use strictly for lan-2-lan IPSec VPN tunnel termination.  There are two OS trains that are available with new versions vailable for both this month.8.3.2  and 8.2.3Which OS would be best in our case to load?

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there I have a 7204VXR NPE-G2 at the centre of a large vpn implementation (500 remote sites). We configured up 85 sites fine, but when we added the next 20 experienced problems with random sites being no longer able to create the VPN tunnel. With ...

smalpas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to build a LAN-2-LAN ipsec vpn.  I know I need an acl to specify interesting traffic, but every acl example I can find just uses the blanket "permit ip".  I'm wanting to build a vpn based on specific tcp/udp ports.  If I build the acl usin...

smithg11 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very old problem. Tunnel comes up I am able to ping and connect any host from ASA inside network to Sonicwall insidenetwork but I am not able to connect any host from Sonicwall network to ASA inside network. Pind is even not working.  I know i see ma...

netimp101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a VPN accelerator module in a CAT 6500/Sup2. A tunnel is configured on this switch and use this module to accelerate IPsec encryption. Now, the CPU usage of this switch is a bit of high, once in a while. I suspect it is something to do wit...

Here is an overview of what I am looking to implement:I have 3 different groups of users: "admins", "staff" and "partners".These groups of users should each have a different level of access to internal network resources.i.e. admins have access to all...

smperry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI We have a customer having Cisco 851 router and they have a Easy VPN Server setup in there router, its working fine , but now customer have a window 7 64bit OS, I try to search on internet for VPN client, I found on Cisco site but that’s paid , we ...