VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

FTD VPN machine certificate based authentication.

Hi,Has any one had success with FTD machine certificate based authentication?  I have user certificate based authentication working  but I cannot get machine certificate based authentication to work.  The same Microsoft CA signs both the user and mac...

Matt Cole by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5516x Ikev1 Phase 2 Error

We have a, IKEv1 VPN tunnel between two 5516x firewalls, that fails phase 2 continuously until we do a shut/no shut on the tunnel interface. At times one side of the tunnel will show as mm_active, while the other side will show that it is rekeying.  ...

VPN Tunnels.png

Resolved! DTLS1.2 for Anyconnect not an option

Hi, for some reason my anyconnect users connect using:  DTLS1 and I wanted to upgrade to 1.2 if it's available.  It's not an option to click on in ASDM.  I'm running asa984-20-smp-k8.bin, should I be at another firmware version?  Thanks!

JimBo852 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! changing the ssl certificate for anyconnect vpn

Hello for everybpdy. We are going to change old ssl certificate on firepower 1140 by new ssl certificate. If i understood correclty, for this action i need delete current certificate from current anyconnect connection Delete it from pki certificate A...

ssl_1.JPG ssl_2.JPG ssl_1.JPG
kapydan88 by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vpn and active directory

Hello,We are working towards a new remote vpn likely to be cisco ASA. The pull between different teams involved is if a radius(ISE) is needed or should the ASA be just integrated to talk directly with active directory servers and use groups within fr...

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco C927-4P VPN

Good Morning to all,I need to configure a vpn to aws from a cisco c927 router but I have no option to configure it: FWTelecom(config-if)#tunnel mode ? aurp AURP TunnelTalk AppleTalk encapsulation cayman Cayman TunnelTalk AppleTalk encap...

Resolved! Password change notification in FDM with ISE

Hello Teams, I have some questions. Is there pop-up notification system in anyconnect agent before RA-VPN user's password expiration?Or after expiration?As to my knowledge, ASA and FTD are possible using password-management command.But, I'm using FDM...

HWAN by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IKEv2 on ASAv in Azure

I've deployed an ASAv (without a license yet) in my virtual network at Azure in order to test it to see if it will function how I expect it to when connecting IPsec VPNs (Azure tunnels don't support enough features). I was able to bring up an IKEv1 t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: