cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm running an Ubuntu based OS (PopOS) and I use a proxy on my local network (not on localhost, but on the local network here).I've configured the proxy in my Network Settings, but Cisco AnyConnect isn't picking them up. There are no obvious settings...

I have one ASA with 3 wan, configured for internet access and site-to-site VPN with remote office. I'm not sure which WAN line is used for VPN traffic. How to check, and how to force a specifiv WAN for VPN traffic?. Fabrizio

RexPr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In May 2021 the organization I work for replaced my laptop. We use Cisco Anyconnect as out VPN.On each laptop I had installed Eclipse and the EPIC plugin (for Perl scripting).I connect to my org's network using the VPN.When I invoke the Perl debugger...

Hello,  We have a problem with our Cisco FTD (6.6.4). When user connects to the Anyconnect, which is terminated on the FTD (Outside Zone), he can't access to the server(Inside Zone). Route is correct, Access Control Policy also permit this traffic. W...

FTD.png
sadist001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Remote Access VPN

Hello, I would like to practice setting up a Remote Access VPN at home in my Lab environment just for training purposes. So I will only have one user that will be connecting to the Tunnel. I have a Cisco 2900 series router running 15.2. My question i...

HenryGee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have a Cisco ASA 5506-X I used the default config using version ASA Version 9.14(2)15 and this VPN with split tunnel tutorial to setup AnyConnect client using the Any Connect Wizard: https://www.petenetlive.com/KB/Article/0000069 The pro...

jjevans by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm facing some issues with the IPsec VPN tunnel. VPN created between Cisco ISR4331 router and Cisco ASR1001-X. I'm getting Ph-1 coming up and get deleted. error "MM_NO_STATE - ACTIVE (Deleted)" When I run debug on the ASR1001-X router found the belo...

Hello, We are running a ASA 5525 (9.8(4)32 and AnyConnect client 4.10.01075.  We are currently using an internal cert and are looking to switch to 3rd party Wildcard cert.  In doing so, what means are available to prevent an employee from downloading...

Hi,This is my situation: on the asa, for anyconnect remote-access authentication, I set up a tunnel-group to authenticate all users.Then, in Active directory, I have several groups which correspond to different group-policies on the ASA configuration...

Hello,Can anyone help to configure device ASA 5515x, please ? :Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.12(4)24SSP Operating System Version 2.6(1.230)Device Manager Version 7.16(1)========================== Please help to find mistake in ...

routes.jpg
Sertuon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes