cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, So i have asked by my customer that is it possible to form s2s vpn using local ip interface?What i mean is that usually, i configure and form s2s vpn using fw/router that directly faced to the internet, for example from the picture bel...

dia.PNG
Ilhams by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to connect to our VPN using Cisco AnyConnect on any phones or tablets. We have no problems using AnyConnect on a PC. Getting the following error: TCP access denied by ACL from xxx.xxx.xxx.xx/49279 to outside:xx.xxx.xxx.xx/80. Thank you!

wynneitmgr by Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco community! I just want to ask regarding the VPN group policy in Cisco ASA. What will happen if a vpn user is a member of two group policies and we only have 1 tunnel group? The configured group policy on our tunnel group is "NO-ACCESS" so we...

Wireless by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got the certificate connection working. Tunnel is connected but drops immediately with this message. __________________________________________________________________________________ Function: CCvcConfig::validateMgmtTunParametersFile: vpnconfig.cpp...

osiega001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to create a site2site VPN Connection since several hours to no avail. Location 1 has a dynamic connection. With it I had no debug loga created on site B at all.... So i changed the identity from key to auto and did the config with ...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Japanese LISP Configuration  Hi Expect, i follow the link to configure the LISP, but still not work ? anyone can guide on me this ?Thanks ! Does it require to use any kind of router ?

Resolved! Anyconnect FTD

Hello, We have two Cisco 1140 in HA. Also on them are configured Anyconnect VPN with Active Directory authentication. Problem is when user is not member of any group he can connect to Cisco Anyconnect. How I can fix this issue?   

sadist001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Very newbie with building a site to site, our ASA has been administered years ago and left alone. I am new, copying a site to site configuration to a new one, but won't form tunnel If we only worry about the tunnel for now and not routes should i onl...

Hiya, I'm trying to renew our RA cert which we are using a wildcard. I've added PKCS12 file (.pfx) with the password and I've changed the RA cert to use the new object I've made. When I deploy it getting the following error: XX-FTD2 >> [error] :ssl t...

Hello teamI have an issue with vpn any connect.everything worked well before and suddenly I learn from users that they can no longer reach the network when they connect to the vpn. nothing was changed at my level. I had to do the packet tracer test, ...