cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are trying to run cisco ip phone via site to site ipsec vpn tunnel.The problem is the phones work fine for the first 40-50 secs and then suddenly the speech path is one-way,one party can hear but the other cannot. the code train for the ASA is 8.0...

HiI Guys,i was just unclear on the fact that on the 1841 ,and 2801 routers i have DES Site to Site ipsec VPN running on normal IOS....then why would you needVPN modules Onboard ? is it for SSL VPN ? 3DES licensing ?thanks In adavnce

alanhong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I vaguely recall an option in Cisco ASA 8.2 which allowed to add/inject custom HTTP headers to HTTP/HTTPs requests for pages access through the VPN.I cannot remember the exact location on ASDM or the command line option.Can any one post it here...

I'd like to implement 2 factor authentication using radius along with an internal CA.  The idea is everyone connecting to vpn belong to a group and have a certificate obtained by an internal CA.  I though mutual group authentication might be the answ...

Hello,in the course of my education i have got the task to connect two geographical separated companies through a vpn sit-to-site configuration. (fictive project)I got the tunnel running with a simple PSK.I have read that you can use a rsa encryption...

having trouble getting EIGRP to work through a IOS (2ea. 2811s) site to site IPSec VPN peer connection.  IPSec VPN is working with tunneled static route statements.  Using the basic IPSec policy and VTI interface:crypto isakmp policy 1authentication ...

We've been pushing tons of replication traffic lately through a VPN, and have been using a route map to direct that traffic specifically to an OC3 (before that, it completely saturated one of our DS3's) .  We have 4 tunnels total, and only the tunnel...

droeun141 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have the following problem.A BO with a cisco 870 with dynamic ip addressing by the provider for . and a cisco ASA5505 with static public ip address.I need to set up a L2L VPNThe BO has the following public addressing :  85.20.132.x ( for dialer...

s_colombo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes