cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a cusomter, who have two internet connections (not part of the BGP config) and two core locations, and about 15 branch offices connected to the cores running MPLS/BGP. What I would like to do, is have half of the branches on ISP1 at Core 1 a...

melcara by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to setup a VPN to another company, but I'm having no luck.  We both think we are using the correct information for phase 1 and 2.  I'm using a ASA 5520 and wondered what commands would be useful for me to debug phase 1 and/or phase 2...

I logged on to my company's VPN at home and received an error message -"Failed loading and initializing Check Point Endpoint Security. To launch Check Point Endpoint Security you must set this site as a Trusted Site. After setting Connectra as a trus...

kteirvine by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA version 8.2.2How do you assign remote access VPN sessions a unique default route?  Other than the default route assigned to the ASA.  For example, my VPN ASA (handles vpn sessions), defaults to the Internet.  I would like remote access VPN sessio...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2811 with a HWIC-A/S module installed. I want setup the HWIC module so I can use the router as a console server to the other devices in this office.I am using CAB-SS-232MT (RS232, DTE male to Smart Serial) cables connected to a "terminal"(R...

dkinnamon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a number of users that use the Cisco VPN client to connect to our ASA firewall and onto our network.  We use Active Directory and I want to only allow users onto our network if they are in a particular AD group, is this possible?Thanks

Couple of questions.the key server ip address should be public ??? or actuall tunnel interface on the hub?also, what should the ACL for encryption look like to encrypto traffic between tunnels? or actuall traffic between sites.lets say tunnel network...